New podcast

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jack, I finally got around to listening to episode three today and I quite liked it. A bit more spoiler heavy than I would have liked but it's still a great idea for a podcast.

Will you be spoiling Avatar next time? If so, I'll have to pass. I want to go into that one kind of doe-eyed.

Ideas: would you be going back to do older scripts? I think, if you've never read them, you should cover some of Shane Black's work (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) as his scritps aren't only good, but super fun to read.

Hey Jack, I finally got around to listening to episode three today and I quite liked it. A bit more spoiler heavy than I would have liked but it's still a great idea for a podcast.

Will you be spoiling Avatar next time? If so, I'll have to pass. I want to go into that one kind of doe-eyed.

Ideas: would you be going back to do older scripts? I think, if you've never read them, you should cover some of Shane Black's work (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) as his scritps aren't only good, but super fun to read.

yeah, I spoiled the hell out of Wolverine didn't I? I won't do that with Avatar because it would take too long and the movie is pretty far off. I'll just do an overview. I wouldn't mind doing older scripts as long as I haven't seen the movie, or if it's drastically different from the movie. I want every scene in my head to not be straight from the movie. I read the Wolverine script before I saw the movie so it wasn't too distracting. i still have GI Joe and Transformers 2 to do so I need to get on it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I've listened now. To be honest, I think everything they added was worthwhile and the original script was balls. A lot of the poor structure seems inherited from this draft, I'd much rather have seen an expanded Weapon X portion.

edit: I had a diatribe here but its best reserved for the actual threat discussing the film.

I liked the podcast though, I'll definitely be checking this out again to see how drafts differ from final versions.