so what's next

Episode 51: Gotham Girls / Lobo webtoons

Episodes 52-56: The Zeta Project

Episodes 57-66: Static Shock

It's doubtful we'll do a retrospective on The Zeta Project. However, we might do a combined one for Static and Zeta.

Episode 51: Gotham Girls / Lobo webtoons

Episodes 52-56: The Zeta Project

It's doubtful we'll do a retrospective on The Zeta Project. However, we might do a combined one for Static and Zeta.

You damned well better, Sims!!! I can only summon the clip monkey spirit every lunar equinox or so.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK a question with Justice League Season's 1 & 2 coming after Zeta/Static will there be a retrospective after those 2 seasons then TT and then JLU? or Wait for a combined JL/JLU retrospective at the end of the entire run?

Also with the Justice League episodes of WFP won't this be the longest episodes of WFP ever? At least 2-3 hours each because of the fact that you guys are reviewing the 2 and three parters as 1 story throughout?

I've done some rough math on all the current eps of WFP not including the 25 second update mike gave and it comes out to 85 Hours 39 mins total. AGAIN it's very rough math I took whatever the hour and minute mark were on each episode and added them all up. So if I'm wrong sorry.

With that in mind I'm making the earliest prediction on WFP 100's length I'd say around 20hrs + to breeze over the entire podcast over a period of time of course...... this predication doesn't include any of the segment monkey's clip times. So those would be extra.

I'm a fan. Alien Force is really good, actually.

I really want to do an Avatar: The Last Airbender podcast, but I don't have the time.

wow, there's an idea.

If you ever go ahead with it, I'll be listening for sure. I enjoyed it a lot.

• 1 month later...

You are going to have to have two episodes reviewing 6 episodes of Static. because there are 52 episodes in static shock. you said you are going to take 10 episodes. you normally do 5 episodes of the series per WFP episode. That leaves two extra static shock episodes.

You are going to have to have two episodes reviewing 6 episodes of Static. because there are 52 episodes in static shock. you said you are going to take 10 episodes. you normally do 5 episodes of the series per WFP episode. That leaves two extra static shock episodes.

There are only 51 episodes of Static Shock and one of them is a two-parter ("A League of Their Own"). So, we'll only have one episode of WFP where we review 6 SS episodes.

There are only 51 episodes of Static Shock and one of them is a two-parter ("A League of Their Own"). So, we'll only have one episode of WFP where we review 6 SS episodes.

No James, your wrong see the Static Shock episode list on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Static_Shock_episodes)

There are 52 episodes of Static Shock and yes, there is one two-parter ("A League of Their Own").