The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm notoriously bad at Audacity saves. Sometimes I'll edit the entire raw file in one sitting without making a single save. It caused a lot of issues with the old computer, but I still find myself abusing the autorecover on occasion.

My company seems to have lost my paycheck. Normally, I wouldn't actually be all that bothered because I know I'll get it soon enough, but I had to take a coffee mug filled with pennies to the Coinstar this morning to put gas in my car.

Why don't people that sell things online understand the difference between standard and expedited shipping? If I picked expedited that means I want it fast. That doesn't mean wait two days before you bother to ship it. Yeah, it sucks to have to go all the way to the post office to mail it, but that's why I'm paying you more money. It's not an inconvenience if you are getting paid to do it. It's your job.

Hey lady. If your kid is too young (or dumb, that definitely seemed to be an option as the movie went on) to understand what's going on in the movie, don't bring him along. I didn't need to hear a loudly whispered explaination of every thing that was happening on screen, and there's a reason I moved two seats down from you halfway through the movie. And I could still hear you from there.

Oh, also, fuck the Breaking Dawn trailer.

I hate windows 7 Movie Maker. They took something that worked quite well and helped me with work in the timeline and replaced it something that doesn't let me see the full file on a row and be able to fix audio issues now.

I want to make something and it felt like I could do nothing with the software, which is the only editing software that I have, so bugger.

I want to do this video work to take my mind off of the horrible shit going on in my regular life, and I can't use the stupid software, so that's annoying.

It's bloody boiling in my flat so badly that I can't think straight, and then I can't sleep. I've now had to take a prescription sleeping tablet for the first time in weeks, and it is really weird.

I might not have a partner, or a flat by the time September comes. Nobody is truly telling me what the fuck is going on there. Not only will I have to give up a flat I've grown to hate, I'd also lose the one person in the world who I feel, truly gets me, and I enjoy being around. But right now, with his true intentions of leaving the country forever come September. He misses his home lifestyle, if he were to leave, I wouldn't blame him. Just please don't leave my out of the loop. If when I say hi to you tomorrow, and I never get to see that to you, on that one day where you react with that one face that always makes me smile, and I don't remember to saviour the moment, because it will be the last time I get to say hello to you, and then the long slow goodbye.

I want to move, so much to move, and nobody to help me move the stuff.I can't do this all myself.

Here's hoping I get some sleep and and will be able to deal with these things in the morning with proper thoughts about things.

Don't delete this post until I can come and see it tomorrow Afternoon and see what this is that I've been typing down. Stupid sleeping pill is not putting me to sleep, it is just letting my mind go.

Sorry about the useless post.

I hate windows 7 Movie Maker. They took something that worked quite well and helped me with work in the timeline and replaced it something that doesn't let me see the full file on a row and be able to fix audio issues now.

I want to make something and it felt like I could do nothing with the software, which is the only editing software that I have, so bugger.

Nice, I'm about to make a movie with it. Sounds like I'm in for a fun time.

Austen, things will work out. You just have to believe that. Life is not easy but you just have to keep pushing on because it's better than the alternative. As for people leaving, I've become something of an expert on it happening and just let me tell you, the pain goes away eventually and you'll move on eventually. Just, hold on there and remember that we're all rooting for you.

Thanks for the responses. I typed that gibberish in while pretty much about to fall asleep out incredible tiredness and the feeling of sickness of the entire situation. Which I've had to deal with, with no idea of what is going to happen next, for about a month and a half now, and I still haven't got a clear conclusion, this, along with other things in my life giving me a horrible run around, really does just sap my energy away and make me just feel pretty damn useless all the time.

Nice, I'm about to make a movie with it. Sounds like I'm in for a fun time.

It seems like what they are trying to do is make it seem more like a Mac editing software, but one of the main things I liked about the old WMM was the timeline at the bottom, which they have now cut out and made it a bit confusing to know what you are actually doing. It seems like it was made more complicated, for the sake of making it more complicated.