The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So earlier this week, my coworker sees some dude in the store, and is convinced that it's Nick Stahl from Sin City and Terminator 3. I'm not. Well... Last night, the dude came back... So, apparently Nick Stahl is getting clean at the Hazelden Institute in Minnesota, fifteen minutes from my store, and I'm an idiot.

You can always try this.

My parents actually did that for me when I was a baby; they said it worked too. They played the soundtracks for Star Wars, Superman, Indiana Jones, and Star Trek II. It very well may have brainwashed me. The look of sheer dismay on my mother's face when she finally realized that she had inadvertently played a part in making me an uber-geek was priceless.

Dear Girl Who Sits behind me:

There are "t"s in the middle of words like "written" and "button". These "t"s are not silent. It is not pronounced "buh-in".

Please correct your pronunciation so that I am not forced to lose my shit.

Yours in Christ,

me

I've been having problems with one of my teeth for the last year or so. It's caused me to start actually trying to take care of them. That said, I'd have the occasional toothache every month or two. They'd be over within a few hours. The last two weeks, I've had two separate ones that have lasted more than a day and cause a fair amount of pain if I put any pressure on it when I eat that causes the entire she-bang to flair up something fierce. The point is, I'm probably getting the bitch pulled tomorrow. Thankfully, on the Reservation, I can get it done for free as opposed to way too much back home in Dayton. So, everyone, advice that if you have kids, make sure they go to the dentist, make sure they stay in the habit of brushing their teeth, and floss twice a day.