The minor annoyances thread

Missy

Dear Menard's Workers:

The average railroad tie weighs one-hundred and fifty pounds. I am aware that I am a strapping young lad, but my forty-five year old mother is not. Giving us a hand in loading the eighteen of them onto the back of her pickup truck would have been much appreciated, but standing around with your thumb up your ass was probably equally rewarding for you.

-Preston

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Fuckwads at Work:

Please, I know that you can count money, it's not that difficult. Please stop from fucking my remittances up because of this, and making my life more than difficult in general. Also, scheduling one person on a fairly busy day on their first day back is not a very good idea.

In addition, hey, printer. Stop from jamming and fucking up even more.

No love,

Me.

Super huge thanks to the fucktard who bought the school disctrict's Macs and decided to go for Microsoft Office instead of iLife.

No I have to do the grad slideshow at home. Tonight. Into the early hours of tomorrow morning.

And I only have 47 pictures.

Somebody kill me.

So, probably not going Wizard World Chicago now since people started to bail on the trip, thankfully before I booked the hotel or anything. Yeah, I've decided I'm going to lock people into going in March next year. Damnit, I was even going to get a baby harness to carry Rape-Whistle Ronald around, too.

So, probably not going Wizard World Chicago now since people started to bail on the trip, thankfully before I booked the hotel or anything. Yeah, I've decided I'm going to lock people into going in March next year. Damnit, I was even going to get a baby harness to carry Rape-Whistle Ronald around, too.

Buy my Lollapalooza tickets. It's the same weekend.

Fuck, how did they get your details?

No idea but it should all be fine now that i've updated my online passwords. I had a momentary lapse trying to figure out if it was me or not but at the time of the transaction I was very drunk and nowhere near a computor so probably not.

I have a slight addiction to weak British lager, and I must wean myself off drinking at my computer after midnight. Just to be sensible on nights before work, but even on Fridays and Saturdays, I get worried about what I get up to and the consequences the next day. Last night, I sent Mike a PM asking about when an episode of The Show was going up, so nothing too major there, but in the past I've found myself buying fairly random tracks off of iTunes as well as adding my best friend from university's mother on Facebook. I haven't descended to the level of contacting ex-girlfriends and making an arse of myself (not that I remember at least), but I'm pretty sure it's unwise to make a habit of being drunk online.

Grr. My xbox is ready to be shipped back to me but hasn't actually been sent yet, so my copy of UFC Undisputed remains unopened. This is taking forever! Maybe if I freeze myself...

Don't do it - an otter will smash your head as though it were a clam on his tummy. That's something you just shouldn't risk...

Grr. My xbox is ready to be shipped back to me but hasn't actually been sent yet, so my copy of UFC Undisputed remains unopened. This is taking forever! Maybe if I freeze myself...

Don't do it - an otter will smash your head as though it were a clam on his tummy. That's something you just shouldn't risk...

Did Kyle put you up to this? He already called with some bull about being me from the future. He just doesn't want me to get my xbox back.

Fuck people.

Seeing as I am unemployed and going stir crazy, one of the few joys I get is making my youtube reviews.

Well I was preping my friday the 13th review, so I watched the film, took some notes and really enjoyed watching it and noticed references to halloween and some homages to Psycho and where the cliches for slashers started.

Well, I go on MSN, and talk to someone for a few minutes, and they piss me off so much, I decide to just sign out before I say something I'd regret(Anger issues, it's great) and do the editing and make the video to take my mind off of it.

Started the video, first attempt, lost all focus and restarted.

Second attempt, screamed fuck and scrapped the video.

Third attempt, lasted twelve seconds before I gave up.

It pisses me off, and I know it is such a stupid thing to vent about, but I really wanted to do that, and now, all the fun has been ripped out of it.

It really was such a little thing, and yet it blew up so much and has really pissed me off.

So in the end, fuck people.

Fuck report cards. Fuck them to death and then put them in a bath tub filled with lyme.

Also, my neck hurts and has for three days. My coverage has run out and chiropractors are expensive...grrr...

Report cards scare the shit out of me, I always expect the worse. Oh and I have an old friend who could help you out with your back troubles.

chiropracter.jpg

Moving a week from today, I haven't even started packing, and I'm debating whether or not to buy a new futon or try and use the one I had. We had to take it apart to get it into our current apartment so God only knows what we'll have to do to get it out. *sigh* This is going to be one of those weeks.

Also, my neck hurts and has for three days. My coverage has run out and chiropractors are expensive...grrr...

I take it you're not a fan of Penn & Teller's Bullshit.

;)

If you're referring to their schtick then no, I haven't been a fan of theirs since they peaked at the Dick Clark New Years bash of 1992 when they appeared to cut a snake in half with scissors and then put it back together.

If you're referring to their cable show then I don't have cable.

I take it you're not a fan of Penn & Teller's Bullshit.

;)

If you're referring to their schtick then no, I haven't been a fan of theirs since they peaked at the Dick Clark New Years bash of 1992 when they appeared to cut a snake in half with scissors and then put it back together.

If you're referring to their cable show then I don't have cable.

Ha. Ha ha. Ha.

Seriously, though. I don't have cable either. But their show is pretty great.

Bypass the chiropractor and get yourself a nice massage.