The minor annoyances thread

Missy

Once Mike gets ahold of this thread, I probably will be banned for starting all this , I have no one to blame but myself... Yet may I ask how we got from Vanilla Coke to this :huh: ?

Vanilla Coke->Nike and I Pointing out Vanilla Coke Exists->You Call Niki Ma'Am-> Suave asks if Mistress works->Niki brings up crazy furry chick called Mistress something or another-> I bring up dating a furry -> Stavros fucked a cat. That's about it.

I only brought up the adult diapers, the ma'am thing was all Preston

Someone transfer this to randomness or classic threads so we won't face the wrath of Sims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the randomness thread, shit like this usually happens when Nikki is on.

So now I'm the instigator?

No, what I meant was that you usually make the threads more interesting when you are online, you bring your own style with you, when you come on here, and it's always interesting to read. What you write is fast passed and different from most people. In no way is that meant to be an insult, hope it doesn't come across as one.

If Mike asks who's fault this is, let's all blame Niki :evil: kidding, I just don't want to be banned after one day, so I am just going to hop over to the Doctor Who thread

Classy.

-_- Anything associated with Britain usually is... Or so I've heard.

You'd be surprised. Or my last name.

Fuck, I've known you for years and I don't know if it's Kree-ger or Kroo-ger.

Also, minor annoyance: Profs always butchering my name the first day of class.

Really? They can't say Hannah?

You'd be surprised. Or my last name.

Well, to be fair, I've heard your name pronounced both HAH-nah and and I've also heard it rhyming with Banana.

For the record, it's Hannah, rhymes with banana, and Kree (like the Marvel aliens) ger.

Read the randomness thread, shit like this usually happens when Nikki is on.

So now I'm the instigator?

No, what I meant was that you usually make the threads more interesting when you are online, you bring your own style with you, when you come on here, and it's always interesting to read. What you write is fast passed and different from most people. In no way is that meant to be an insult, hope it doesn't come across as one.

You are a Grade A, Top Choice ass kisser, darling.

You are a Grade A, Top Choice ass kisser, darling.

I don't know whether to be insulted, or take that as a compliment.

Either way, I have work to do.

Compliment, dear. Compliment.

Well, I look like a dick now then. I'll just blame that on the work and me feeling tired, as I want to finish it all tonight and have it printed off and handed in tomorrow.

I'm now over half way done, with just finalising my stand up comedy woman stuff, my human interest and my writer article to do, and I can look over the folder, put all the stuff on my hard drive, go into college tomorrow, print off what I did today, put it in it's right places and hand in the project a day early*

*it was meant to be in class on Tuesday, but he gave me till the end of the week.