The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my defence, my contribution was directly plagiarised from a sunday lunchtime comedy show that was broadcast on BBC 2 in the late 90's. So really, that show was to blame for corrupting my mind at a young age.

You should blame the businessman, with his suit and tie!

In my defence, my contribution was directly plagiarised from a sunday lunchtime comedy show that was broadcast on BBC 2 in the late 90's. So really, that show was to blame for corrupting my mind at a young age.

You should blame the businessman, with his suit and tie!

Exactly! I ask you this, who is the real sick man, in this so-called society? Is it the ordinary normal everyday man who embarks upon fleeting yet consensual acts of passion with a bewildering array of feline breeds, only to leave them before they can leave him, in some kind of bizarre revenge for some unknown cat-related heartbreak somewhere in his confused past (simon, how could you...)

Or is it the business man, in his suit and tie. Charging meals to his expense account and making calls on his mobile phone.

Yeah.

I'm sure I've said this already but I'm starting to get tired of all of the 2012 idiots. They decided to buy into a loosely strung together belief held together by the fact that the one of many Mayan Calenders ends at a certain point. I've decided to start offering them loans with a 1000% interest rate repayable on December 22, 2012.In their deluded minds, they have nothing to lose. If the world ends, then I'm not going to be complaining about not getting repayed. If it doesn't, goodbye student loan payments. I win either way.

I'm sure I've said this already but I'm starting to get tired of all of the 2012 idiots. They decided to buy into a loosely strung together belief held together by the fact that the one of many Mayan Calenders ends at a certain point. I've decided to start offering them loans with a 1000% interest rate repayable on December 22, 2012.In their deluded minds, they have nothing to lose. If the world ends, then I'm not going to be complaining about not getting repayed. If it doesn't, goodbye student loan payments. I win either way.

The nutbars win. They chose to read into a long dead culture deciding that their almanac was fine going 7000 years into the future and not any farther as "Blaaarggghhh! World will end!"

Earlier today I was on the forums during my video communications class at school. It's me, 1 other freshman, and 3 seniors. We had to make an infomercial promoting a shoe, and they outvoted me and the other kid, Joe, on our "production company's" name. No longer is it C.F.G productions, it is "PuPu panties productions"... :mellow: ... I thought I was supposed to be the young, immature one? And worse yet, we present it Tuesday, and I have no way to change it back. Oh well, hopefully we won't lose points for it.

One of my fiance's friends is like that. Weird.

Lord, I hate biology lab reports, so goddamn bad. I've been working on this since about 1, and I've only just gotten the seven graphs done, not even started on the typing, which hopefully shouldn't be too bad. And this is just the results section that we have to have done by four tomorrow.

I've been wanting to get the adapter to use a wireless XBox360 controller with my computer for awhile. They don't sell just the adapter without a controller. Now I have 3 controllers which remind me every time I look at them that my 360 is broken :madgo:

Edit: And of course it doesn't work. Loads of others are having the same problem and there is no fix. I love wasting 60 bucks.

Edit: And of course it doesn't work. Loads of others are having the same problem and there is no fix. I love wasting 60 bucks.

I'm convinced that 360 controllers are just crap. I just left a Halo party where we had so man controller issues that it took us 20 minutes just to get started.

It can't be that hard to make them work. Both the PS3 and Wii controllers sync flawlessly every time once they're initially set up.