The minor annoyances thread

Missy

I've heard good things about methanphetamines, Tom.

Could be fun, I'll look into acquiring some. Anyone know any drug dealers in Bristol?

You're pretty much the only Bristolian I know/risk being associated with.

But yes, alcohol isn't the answer (unless you're me, and you clearly aren't). Definitely exercise and definitely plan out your career options - being around your pals is always a good morale booster too.

I've been out for meals and movies with mates the past few nights, it's cool when I'm actually out but it hasn't really helped overall. I just need to take my mind off it really, it'll pass.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out for meals and movies with mates the past few nights, it's cool when I'm actually out but it hasn't really helped overall. I just need to take my mind off it really, it'll pass.

Like you've said, eating healthy and going for walks is what helps you best, so you might as well just do that. It's surprising how easily you can just forget your problems, and they seem so small when you are hanging out with friends, it does just make you realise that it's just something that will pass.

I avoid serious gaming just because that's what I used to do back when I was seriously unhealthy a few years back, a couple of hours turns into a whole day and all of a sudden I felt like I was wasting all my time on it. I'm pretty much dead set against rejoining Warcraft or anything like it.

Writings not a bad idea, it is something I like doing.

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm really going to try and do something about it all today. It might help if I was mobile, both my bike and my car have been in for repair all week, it's really limiting my options. I'm either walking or bussing it everywhere, and I utterly loath the bus, both because the cost is high and the people are the general public, who I'm not a big fan of.

edit: I found myself a project. :evil:

I personally love it when I go to any restaurant and I get a waitress who calls you hon or something along those lines. I like how it makes the eating experience feel a bit more personal. I love my local Taco Bell because there's this woman who's always calling you boss and saying groovy.

It's one reason I could never move back to the country, I love having the option of Sunday and late night shopping, I couldn't live without it. And to think, the first guy to trade on a Sunday in Melbourne, was jailed for it. And he ran a hardware store! If ever there was a need for Sunday shopping, it's a hardware store!

It's one reason I could never move back to the country, I love having the option of Sunday and late night shopping, I couldn't live without it. And to think, the first guy to trade on a Sunday in Melbourne, was jailed for it. And he ran a hardware store! If ever there was a need for Sunday shopping, it's a hardware store!

Tell me about it. That's what I was needing today.

So, I made dinner last night because I figured I'd be nice. I made Seven pieces of Chicken Parmesan, Spaghetti, and bought a loaf of Italian Bread all for me and my two roommates. Both of them eat two pieces last night and I have one since I figure I'll be able to have leftovers for dinner tonight. While I'm at work, I guess they decide to finish off the leftovers since the pan is in the refrigerator and now I have to fucking figure something else to eat tonight. Meanwhile, I'm not going to bother spending money out of my own wallet to be nice since apparently I'm just going to get fucked over for my trouble.

The first six hours of my day, trying to learn Adobe Premiere: "How in the blue fuck do I do this?"

Five minutes ago, when I gave up and tried Windows Movie Maker: "Oh. That's how."

Yeah, that's what I keep hearing, but right now, I don't need to do anything fancy. Just cuts and adding music, mostly.

If I ever get good at it, I may try Pinnacle or something. Premier is just a resource hog in general.