Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Koete

Well, James, then you'll be pleased to hear that all your effort will not need to be duplicated for the XBLA version. All characters and costumes will be unlocked right from the get-go. The price point is indeed 1200 MS points, as well.

Source

I may or may not pick this up. I was stoked for SSF2THDR but haven't played much of it at all, and I can't help but think it'll be the same with MvC2.

Gah. A mostly Capcom team? Are you asking to get murdered?

I have speed (Wolverine), confusion tactics and projectiles out the wazoo (Jill), and a solid stall-tactic fighter (Morrigan) to use while Jill and Wolvie heal up. I rarely lost using that team. Plus, the Weapon X/Darkness Illusion/Summon Nemesis triple combo was beyond badass.

I rarely lost using that team.

You never played me.

You wouldn't even get within 10 feet of me, unless of course I was using Wolverine. (Jill ftw.)

I use Rogue, War Machine, and Cyclops. I don't need to get close to you.

I guess it's a good thing I can jump really high and avoid most of your team's attacks. :angel:

You realize, of course, we're going to have to face off against each other at some point. I hope you can obtain a 360 sooner rather than later.

• 3 months later...