A terrible tragedy

James D.

Today, something very special to me died. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through this. We spent so much time together, I couldn't even venture to guess how many hundreds of hours it was. I debated on whether or not to post pictures, but I felt it was best:

Brokendrumset1.JPG

Brokendrumset2.JPG

Brokendrumset3.JPG

Brokendrumset4.JPG

That drumset ate up duct tape and super glue like nobody's business, but damn it, I loved him all the same. R.I.P., Slappy.

:cry:

Today, something very special to me died. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through this. We spent so much time together, I couldn't even venture to guess how many hundreds of hours it was. I debated on whether or not to post pictures, but I felt it was best:

That drumset ate up duct tape and super glue like nobody's business, but damn it, I loved him all the same. R.I.P., Slappy.

:o

I am so sorry. :(

:o

I am so sorry. :(

I have tears in my eyes... I am so sorry for your loose James.

James, my deepest condolences. Having lived through the slow degradation and eventual demise of my original Rock Band drums, I know the kind of guilt, frustration and loss you're going through. Even now, I see the wear and tear accumulating on my RB2 set and understand, one day, I'll have to wave another tearful goodbye.

Good bye, sweet friend. May your kick pedal shake the heavens.

Call XBOX support.

They should be able to tell you.

Cause all 360's have a three year warranty now.

Which make sme realise mines is up come september.

Shit.

I'll have to do that. Its just annoying, its not like I even use it that much. Apparently plugging it directly into the wall instead of an extension might be a solution, I'll see if that works as well.

Guest DCAUFan1051
My XBOX broke down twice, and yet all my other consoles never had that problem to this day.

you mean the original XBox? that's because it sucked! I wonder if there was a Green Ring Of Death on the original like there's the RROD in the 360?

James, my deepest condolences. Having lived through the slow degradation and eventual demise of my original Rock Band drums, I know the kind of guilt, frustration and loss you're going through. Even now, I see the wear and tear accumulating on my RB2 set and understand, one day, I'll have to wave another tearful goodbye.

Good bye, sweet friend. May your kick pedal shake the heavens.

Thank you, Q. You're a good friend.