• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been watching some Top Gear with a few friends. And while their favorite cars are your Pagani Zondas or your Bugatti Veyrons, this will forever be my car perfection.

1968%20Fastback_01.jpg

This. A 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback in Candy Apple Red.

I used to own one when I was twelve. But it was sold before I turned 16 and I never got to fully enjoy it.

I had forgotten how much I wanted one. Then I remembered. And now I am staring at this picture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

In no random order:

-My boss to show up the days he is supposed to, he is only here eleven days this month and now he might not be showing up at all today

-HR to stop screwing up my health insurance deductions, I've lost almost $250 over the last four paychecks because of it

-To find the Alias series collected for a price under $100 (it's all out of print, not on digital, I can't even find it on the more grey areas of the internet, the most reasonable I can find it is on cheap graphic novels for $50 minimum for the omnibus), or the Lucifer reprint trades for a decent price

-It to be the end of March so I can pick up the amazing Kevin Wada sketch that I commissioned him for at ECCC

-spider-senses.jpg

-chanceprovidenceprint.png

This print to be available in America, holy shit Cloonan (it's available for 30 pounds at Gosh Comics)

-One of these, they're apparently hella useful

• 2 weeks later...