Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

God of War 3

This is the first time I've wanted a PS3.

Have you seen/played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? That game (and its upcoming sequel) are the closest things to a perfect Indiana Jones game ever made. Dialogue, visuals, story, etc. In my mind, Uncharted>God of War. But that may be personal preference.

I'm still irked by the ending to part II.

In order to see how this ends, you have to spend $600 on a PS3 and buy the GOW 3. Lame.

I'm still irked by the ending to part II.

In order to see how this ends, you have to spend $600 on a PS3 and buy the GOW 3. Lame.

It's definitely a marketing ploy by Sony, but with so many people complaining that the system doesn't have a marquee title, why wouldn't they do it this way?

It's definitely a marketing ploy by Sony, but with so many people complaining that the system doesn't have a marquee title, why wouldn't they do it this way?

True. Microsoft did the same thing with Halo 2.

Fixed.

Wasn't it $600 when it was released? That's what I was referring to.

I could have been more clear.

It's still lame. :laugh:

I mean, the PS3 needs an "exclusive" game that will make people want that system, but it could have been done differently.

I mean, the PS3 needs an "exclusive" game that will make people want that system...

It might be personal preference. Uncharted, Final Fantasy Versus XII, God of War 3, Resistance, LittleBigPlanet, and The Last Guardian are those types of titles for me.

I heard the demo to download is 2.7GB

If it's true, the term jesus comes to mind.

That was my initial thought as well, but most demos these days are at least 1GB. It's insane.

Am seriously considering buying this game on the weekend, which would be the first time I've ever bought a game at full retail price or within a week of it's release... IGN gave it a 9.4, but I haven't read the review as I don't want any spoilers.