God of War 3

JackFetch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought the limited edition the other day on discount. Now to get some serious game when the housemat is out. So far it's really good. I was disappointed at the start but it was more of a playable 30 minute intro than it was the start of the game. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Graphics are sublime, the transition from cut scene to gameplay is so seemless in sections, not all the time, but looks amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to say it, but I though it was a bit too short. Just as I was really getting in to it it ended. It was about 8-9 hours gameplay time vs 14-16 hours for Uncharted 2, so from that perspective it could have definitely have been improved. I think I'll replay it again on the hardest difficulty and see how it goes, as there are a lot of weapons and objects you unlock through the game, but can't access until you finish the game.

Maybe I should try and do it in one sitting as well. The story didn't seem to flow as well as the previous ones, but maybe it's because I had 3or4 days between sittings and couldn't remember things.

Glad I played it, but I didn't think it was the huge payoff that it could have been.