Guitar Hero World Tour + Guitar

Doug

I'm selling my guitar hero collection for the playstation two. The guitar is in great shape, has been cleaned and comes in the original box with paper work. The game has also been cleaned and in original box. Both items were purchased in the previous two months. If you are interested in one but not the other, you can buy it sepreatly. Thanks for looking.

Game: $46

Guitar: $40

Shipping Together: $10

Shipping Separate: $5

I'm selling my guitar hero collection for the playstation two. The guitar is in great shape, has been cleaned and comes in the original box with paper work. The game has also been cleaned and in original box. Both items were purchased in the previous two months. If you are interested in one but not the other, you can buy it sepreatly. Thanks for looking.

Game: $46

Guitar: $40

Shipping Together: $10

Shipping Separate: $5

Game price drop to 39

Shipping Price drop to 5

You're not going to get that much for those, in all honestly. Especially since you can get the complete game new for about $60.

I'd recommend charging about 15 or 20 for each. That's really the best you're gonna get. Reselling of recent games yields very little profit, if any.

You're not going to get that much for those, in all honestly. Especially since you can get the complete game new for about $60.

I'd recommend charging about 15 or 20 for each. That's really the best you're gonna get. Reselling of recent games yields very little profit, if any.

Good advice. But as it seems, its going to be harder to sell these than I wanted. I only wanted to sell these and save up for the band kit. Since that's not going to work, I'm just going to keep them and get the drums separately.