Robinson and Bagley on JLA

Missy

• 1 month later...

The team has been partially announced:

Batman (Dick Grayson)

Hal Jordan

Donna Troy

Mon-El

Okay, yes, I've been saying I want Dick on the League for ages, but not like this. Not as Batman. I want him there because he's Dick fucking Grayson, not because he's wearing the Bat-costume.

The team has been partially announced:

Batman (Dick Grayson)

Hal Jordan

Donna Troy

Mon-El

Okay, yes, I've been saying I want Dick on the League for ages, but not like this. Not as Batman. I want him there because he's Dick fucking Grayson, not because he's wearing the Bat-costume.

I hope they keep it at that. Maybe adding Barry. I like a small team.

Though the image has most of the team in shadow, it seems that it will have about seven or eight members. From what I can tell, there's a gorilla (Congorilla?) and an archer on the team. I think I see Raven between Donna's knee and Mon-El's foot. There's someone with a tail, too. And is that arm on fire?

robinsons-jla.jpg

Batman looks scary with the smile.

The archer is probably Ollie, he's best friends with Hal, then again it could be Red Arrow, if their going for second generation league.

I think people should start looking to second generations of characeters for who the league could be.

Hal technically is the second Green Lantern after Alan Scott, so Barry Allen could be in the team.

Yeah, I thought I saw Starfires hair there.

What I'm wondering is if this is a largely second-generation league, will Titans get canceled? If Donna and Dick are on the League, then that's two Titans already. Anymore and we're down to watching an empty building for 32 pages.

Just out of curiostiy, what is Titans right now?

Also, I think I see Starfire in there behind Dick.

Ah, yes! I thought it was a flaming arm, but that's her hair!

Okay, so we have Grayson, Donna, Raven, and Starfire. I think it's safe to assume the archer is Roy. Someone please tell me Wally is on the team!

• 2 weeks later...

Is that definitely Mon-El, and not an alternate outfit for Conner now that he's back? Either's a nice change.

I've been begging for a revamped league for a while now, the traditional big three don't need to be there, especially if Hal's taking the reigns. I'd like to see some names crossing back and forth between JSA and JLA as well. Time for JSA to let someone in who isn't a legacy hero or stuck in dramatic limbo like Power Girl. They could really highlight some differences between the two by bringing in a JSA Stalwart like Hourman or Mr Terrific, and hopefully eventually Stargirl. The only real crossover between the two recently has been Black Canary.

• 1 month later...