Dying in the Gutters

Dread

Having already received tons of feedback regarding the debut of DITG on this week's show, I decided to start its own thread.

This thread is for suggestions and debate, not feedback. If you want to comment on the DITG for a certain episode please do so in the episode thread or through the multitude of feedback avenues.

As far as future plans for the segment, I have one upcoming, another for episode 100, and future plans with two other collaborators, one of which is essentially ongoing.

What do YOU want to hear covered?

Oh yeah, the bumper, is it cheesy? I did it in like eleven seconds.

Well, I know I'm really late to the dance, but you could do a DITG on the walking dead first volume.

For people like me, who up until a few months ago, I wouldn't have gave this series a second look and it took lots of prodding from people here to get me to pick it up.

Also, the Stephen King comics that are on the market(Dark tower? Well, books that have his name to sell extra copys) and the comics based off of horror franchises, like Childs play(The comic is called Chucky, which people always call childs play, not Seed of chucky or bride of Chucky, no the good movie.) also army of Darkness, and the newly released Freddy VS Jason VS Ash 2, which Dubs covered when the first trade came out.

Is this the type of thing you wanted?

I may get to those eventually but I think I'll stick to more obscure, less licensed stuff for the time being (except for that Barker comics fan I've been looking for).

Walking Dead Volume one is the most likely of your suggestions as the others don't really pique my interest enough to read them, to be honest.

My next one, if all goes as planned, will likely be Sudden Gravity from Dark Horse.

Walking Dead Volume one is the most likely of your suggestions as the others don't really pique my interest enough to read them, to be honest.

How dare you give an honest response!

It's fine, it gives me a chance to hear your thoughts on obscure stuff that I may want to get at some point when I have the chance and a regular income again (Like with Swamp thing)

So, I would have to acquire this stuff through other methods....

Also, are you going to go for obscure just for the sake of the stuff being obscure, or are you going to find obscure stuff that people should be reading instead of the dull work DC is producing right now, Dwayne McDuffies JLA being a prime example, which sells on the name and name alone.

Same here. Volume 3 is out of print and it's pissing me off.

Feels like I'm having a forum chat with myself...

I've been away too long. We're starting to agree on stuff.

Same here. Volume 3 is out of print and it's pissing me off.

Feels like I'm having a forum chat with myself...

I've been away too long. We're starting to agree on stuff.

To think alike even!

Well, I'm going to go weep in the corner. Thanks, Reddick.

I owed you for episode 95...