Games that need to be resurrected

Missy

Hell yes to Final Fight!

Add Double Dragon too. We need more beat 'em ups. They could even be done Max Payne style now. Which would rock all kinds of socks.

Sam & Max

Grim Fandango

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

The Lost Vikings

Lemmings

Killer Instinct

That's all I can think of off of the to my head.

Add Double Dragon too.  We need more beat 'em ups.  They could even be done Max Payne style now.  Which would rock all kinds of socks.

I wasn't into this game when it first hit the home systems, but I've fallen in love with it over the last few years.

And Lost Vikings rules! An update/remake/sequel would eat up many, many hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Commander Keen. That game was awesome. some of them even had funny names like Commander Keen 5: Alien ate my Babysitter. Also wouldn't mind another Hugo's House of Horrors.

By the way, The lost Vikings has already been remade for Windows, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance.

By the way, The lost Vikings has already been remade for Windows, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance.

Meh...That's like saying the Super Mario Bros. 3 remake brought the series back to its 2D Platformer roots. I want a new game. But Blizzard's too busy making a stealth action game and a very oddly designed MMORPG, but that's another story entirely.

Oh and you do know who the people who made the Commander Keen games are don't you? The advertising for a Commander Keen remake would be some kind of hilarious.

QUOTE (James D. @ Nov 8 2004, 02:44 AM)

Marble Madness--the game that caused many people to go criminally insane after their fucking marble fell off the cliff edges eleventy billion times.

Actually, that game contributed to me losing my mind at one point. No joke.

lmao. me too. Just wait until you get to the Crazy Level where "everything you know is wrong".

Also no I dont remember who made Commander Keen.

Marble Madness--the game that caused many people to go criminally insane after their fucking marble fell off the cliff edges eleventy billion times.  :grumble:

Actually, that game contributed to me losing my mind at one point. No joke.

I don't doubt that. Many was the day back in the early early 90's that I played it and SCREAMED at the game at what a bastard it was. I cried sometimes, I was so angry.

Asteroid

Commander Keen

Lemmings

Eye of the Beholder

River Raid

Frogger

Digger

One Must Fall

4D Sports Boxing

California Games

Skate or Die (no Tony Hawk for me)

Carmen Sandiego

Altered Beast

I'm sure there are heaps more I can't think of. I'd love them to go back to text base Quest games (Space, Kings, Police, etc)

I was just searching through all my old NES games. I found my old cartridge of Kid Nicki:Radical Ninja. I've never been able to beat level 6. I got this game off of my cousin(dont have a manual) so I don't know what exactly your trying to do in the game but it's still fun.