Ads on the forums?

So:

You click on the ad to get money for the site?

Well, clicks and page impressions.

It's kind of illegal to directly solicit clicks from your site's community...just as illegal as clicking your own ads...or refreshing your own page a whole mess of times...

Got it, so none of us will refresh the page 50 times a day or host ad clicking parties where we promise friends pizza for clicking on ads for an hour. Got it. :angel:

So:

You click on the ad to get money for the site?

Well, clicks and page impressions.

It's kind of illegal to directly solicit clicks from your site's community...just as illegal as clicking your own ads...or refreshing your own page a whole mess of times...

Got it, so none of us will refresh the page 50 times a day or host ad clicking parties where we promise friends pizza for clicking on ads for an hour. Got it. :angel:

Well, there is a new page impression every time you go to a new part of the forums.

I'm just saying...

One complaint, at the bottom of the What you want thread on Banter, there is this creepy ad that makes a really scary laugh,really creepy and it surprises you if you have your computer volume up high.

This is what the ad looks like

picture2ufy.jpg

This is what the laugh sounds like, and it really surprised me.

This ad may also be appearing like this because I'm in France right now.

• 7 months later...

I know this is against the rules, but fuck it.

It kinda makes me sad to see that the ads are only being clicked a handful of times each day. I'm not asking you to buy anything or sign-up with any of the advertisers, but can everyone click at least one ad on the site and forums each day? It takes just a few seconds of your day, and it would really help me keep Earth-2.net going.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...