DCAU on Netflix

I really enjoy re-watching episodes in the DCAU, usually for a reminder of what some episodes are about before I listen to Mike and James review them on WFP. I usually just rent some season sets from Netflix, but there has sometimes been problems with that. One thing that really pisses me of is that Netflix doesn't have Superman The Animated Series Volume 2, but you can get the two other Superman volumes. You can Save Volume 2 to Your Queue, but the under Availability it says Unknown. Why can't people rent this on Netflix?

Another thing that is pissing me off is that Netflix has the Watch Instantly feature, but the only DCAU thing you can watch on Watch Instantly is Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. Why isn't there other DCAU stuff that you can watch on Netflix's Watch Instantly?

It could be that the Superman DVDs are out of print, or Netflix doesn't have enough to fill potential orders. Give it time.

As for the Watch Instantly feature, I think that has to do with deals made between the studios and Netflix, but I could be wrong.

Are you sure Return of the Joker is the only thing you can watch instantly? I definitely remember seeing Mask of the Phantasm there.

The thing that irritates me about Instant Watch is that when I tried to watch RotJ, it was the edited version. I couldn't find the uncut version anywhere on the site. Am I just not looking hard enough or is it actually not there?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I doubt that the S:TAS DVD's would be out of print... as far as netflix I dunno I'm not into that stuff. I'd rather have the DVD's. I just looked on Best Buy and they have them instock through the website. STAS At Best Buy.com

If you're just wanting worlds finest I'd suggest going with this: World's Finest DVD that's of course if you wanted to own them and not rent. But hey I figured I'd try to help :D

Are you sure Return of the Joker is the only thing you can watch instantly? I definitely remember seeing Mask of the Phantasm there.

The thing that irritates me about Instant Watch is that when I tried to watch RotJ, it was the edited version. I couldn't find the uncut version anywhere on the site. Am I just not looking hard enough or is it actually not there?

Batman Mask of the Phantasm, Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero, and Batman Beyond Return of the Joker, are all on Watch Instantly. I am not sure if Return of the Joker is the unedited one or not.