• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Adam FUCKING Beechen:

S5vBx.jpg

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHARACTERIZATION FAIL WITH YOU. DID YOU JUST NOT WATCH THE EPILOGUE JLU EPISODE, OR DID YOU JUST MISS THE POINT ENTIRELY?! WALLER HAVING THAT ROOM MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE SHE FIGURED OUT THAT BATMAN IS

MORE THAN JUST FUCKING GENETICS! ESPECIALLY SINCE TERRY IS PRETTY MUCH BRUCE'S SON, OR DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT TOO?! WALLER HAVING A ROOM OF DICK CLONES (while something nice to have on the side) FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GOTHAM HAVING A BATMAN MAKES NO SENSE ESPECIALLY GIVEN WHAT HAPPENED IN EPILOGUE!

~Me.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry guys but I liked this. It probably is only because of the fact that it is Batman Beyond in a comic book but I thought this was really cool. It is fun reading one of my favorite DCAU characters in a comic book. And yeah there were some when the show was out but I was like 2 or 3 when they came out. I thought it was good.

• 3 months later...
Spinning out of the fan favorite BATMAN BEYOND series come the adventures of The Man of Tomorrow in the DC Universe of the future! An aging Kal-El is called back into action to stop a villain more powerful than he’s ever faced - all while his own super powers are starting to fade.

SUPERMAN BEYOND #0 will be written by Tom DeFalco and illustrated by Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema.

The one-shot will be available in August.

The Source