Podcasts and WMP

Missy

For some very odd reason, sometimes our podcasts can't be played in Windows Media Player. When you attempt to run the file it notes that a codec is missing, prompting you to download said missing codec. Problem is, there is no codec to solve this issue. A little research on my part shows that it seems to be a matter of a third-party program interfering with WMP.

To work around this, you can either play the file in another media player, such as iTunes, or you can figure out what third-party program might be screwing with WMP.

If anyone has another solution, let me know.

Guest DCAUFan1051

For some very odd reason, sometimes our podcasts can't be played in Windows Media Player. When you attempt to run the file it notes that a codec is missing, prompting you to download said missing codec. Problem is, there is no codec to solve this issue. A little research on my part shows that it seems to be a matter of a third-party program interfering with WMP.

To work around this, you can either play the file in another media player, such as iTunes, or you can figure out what third-party program might be screwing with WMP.

If anyone has another solution, let me know.

not really a solution but another way they can listen to the most recent episodes would be if people had the Earth-2.net Toolbar :D