Scorpion vs. Akuma

Kscriv

Who would win this fight?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Situation. I'm lazy, so it goes like this, Scorpion is wapred to parts unknown where he finds Akuma, Akuma challanges Scorpion to fight, Scorpion agrees, and it's on.

Rules: No foreign weapons (Scorpion can still use the spear) and not descructible enviroments. Fight to the death (would these two have it any other way?)

This fight would be major ownage. I'll take Scorpion because he is now imbued with the power of the Elder Gods and he is that much stronger than he already was. Akuma wouldn't go down easy by any stretch, but Scorpion would outlast Akuma...

...and then rip his jugular out.

It's really not fair to fight to the death, since Scorpion is already dead. Also, Akuma is far more evil than Scorpion since Scorpion isn't really evil per se.

My heart says Akuma. He's basically as evil as evil gets. Plus, the Dark Hadou owns Scorpions fireballs.

It's really not fair to fight to the death, since Scorpion is already dead. Also, Akuma is far more evil than Scorpion since Scorpion isn't really evil per se.

My heart says Akuma. He's basically as evil as evil gets. Plus, the Dark Hadou owns Scorpions fireballs.

Scorpion's "fireballs" are pure hellfire. They cannot be merely extinguished. Not saying that it would beat the Dark Hadou, but it's not like the Dark Hadou would own the hellfire either.