Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Fantastic Four reboot

Well, remember that Jessica Alba, who is Latina, was the sister of very white Chris Evans.

The most interesting part of the casting to me is that Mara is 5 years older than Teller. Can't acuse Reed of cradle robbing this time.

I didn't care for Mara in House of Cards or American Horror Story, so I'm not wild about her as Sue.

Jordan will be a great Johnny.

I don't like the look of the Ben guy, but I've never seen him in anything, so he could be great.

I find Kate Mara aggravating. I have little hope for this casting, but I will see the movie based on the strength of Chronicle alone.

I've come around to adopted siblings being better than whiting up Jessica Alba. Still appalling years later. I guess it was just a different time in our society.

I don't like the look of the Ben guy, but I've never seen him in anything, so he could be great.

Billy Elliott is a film that would be right up your alley, Preston.

Billy Elliott is a film that would be right up your alley, Preston.

THAT'S what I know him from! Okay, he's also pretty good. At least, he was when he was however old he was then.

If that's true, than Fox is panicking over the direction the movie is taking. I don't see why, they are casting young, with a multi ethnic cast. What is there not to like?

Cast be damned. Without a director / script, it comes off as if they're trying to keep the property because comics are hot.

Cast be damned. Without a director / script, it comes off as if they're trying to keep the property because comics are hot.

Or because they want to keep the rights to the franchise.

If I were Marvel, I'd hire ninjas to sabotage the Fox Marvel movies.

CORMAN!

Girls don't like him, so he lives underground with subterranean monsters. What's not realistic?