Sign in to follow this  
JackFetch

The Smurfs

pulp_fiction_sam.jpg

Say 'smurf' again. Say 'smurf' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say 'smurf' one more goddamn time!

Look, maybe we had a bad start, how about I just get you what your looking for, and then you can leave, we'll act like you were never here, and then, I can go back to smurf, I mean....

I can't help but notice that this thread has devolved into us coming up with more creative ways to cover up our rampant swearing with the word "smurf." That said, smurf it all to smurf. Eat smurf and die. You are such a smurf. I want to smurf your smurf. Sorry, that last one was smurfed up.

Smurf the Smurfs. Snorks forever!

You just say that because the Snorks were, by virtue of having females that weren't the result of dark magic, not a species that reproduced through gay sex.

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Hank Azaria ("The Simpsons") will voice evil sorcerer Gargamel in Sony's The Smurfs.

The magazine also says that Jayma Mays ("Glee") will play the pregnant wife to Neil Patrick Harris' character. The film centers on the happy expectant couple's lives being turned upside-down upon meeting these blue creatures. The movie will take place in New York City's Central Park and is set to begin production next month.

Jonathan Winters, who voiced multiple characters on the long-running Hanna-Barbera cartoon version of "Smurfs," will play Papa Smurf. Katy Perry will portray Smurfette, Alan Cumming is taking on Gutsy Smurf and George Lopez is onboard as Grouchy Smurf.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=64302

Interesting that Gargamel will be animated as well, I had in my head he'd be a real person. Jayma Mays is soooo adorable, and a perfect fit for a smurf movie. I also read that Quentin Tarrantino is the voice of Brain (somewhere on Ain't it Cool News).