JackFetch

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to be good, sorry.

It's going to be good, sorry.

See? I can do it, too.

Raymonds mom is going to come round my house and do a striptease for me later today.

Making shite up is fun.

It has a sort of Street Fighter the animated movie look to me, and really looks like the wonder woman movie, but that's probably just me.

Firstly, that preview looks great, the voice actors (outside of Baldwin, who I'm unsure of) are well chosen and Lauren Montgomery has a great record when it comes to direction and action in these films.

Secondly, that Wonder Woman looks identical to the one in the previous animated film. I really hope they can get Keri Russell in for that voice, tie in some continuity to DC best other animated film.

• 5 weeks later...

Theres a rumour going round that this is being released in February.

Hopefully it will be, cause James Woods is in it, and will probably guaranteed a buy or atleast stream from me if it isn't released over here.

For those keeping track, the UK has got:

1 Disc Version of Superman: Doomsday.

1 Disc Version of Batman: Gotham Knight, the two disc was Blu-Ray exclusive.

2 Disc Version of Wonder Woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Stavros that wonder woman voice aint kerri russell

Yeah, and the models for both Hal and WW are slightly different to their solo counterparts, although they are close enough that you'd be forgiven for thinking the were the same universe. I guess we'll see if these last few films are in....duh duh duuuuh...THE SAME CONTINUITY!!!

Hopefully they get around to making that Teen Titans animated film so we can have that debate.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Sorry Stavros that wonder woman voice aint kerri russell

I was disappointed, too. :(

yeah I haven't seen the Wonder Woman film yet, but I know Russell's voice was awesome. Just from seeing stuff on YouTube

Guest DCAUFan1051

yeah I haven't seen the Wonder Woman film yet...

O_O

For the love of all that is good and holy, stop watching Lois & Clark marathons and go grab that Wonder Woman DVD!!

give me the $ to get the 2 Disc Edition and I will.... I'll add it to my list 4 santa though lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I just got done watching the film and I must say the film is what you'd expect from the DCAU type storytelling. The animation is crisp and the voice acting is amazing. The premise of the story is not anything new, but its still fun to watch.

I love James Woods voice acting especially, he plays the voice of Owlman, the alternate Batman and he does it well. Batman's character toes the line between good and evil so fine that even his counterpart is just like him. I also just watched Turtles Forever and definitely see parallels when it comes to the ultimate idea from the evil mastermind, but since this was written as a DCAU project before it was reworked differently, I'd say they came up with the idea first. William Baldwin sounds weird as Batman, he still does ok in the role, but I'm so used to Kevin Conroy its hard to get a new voice in my head. Not as memorable as Jeremy Sisto taking over the role in the last JL DVD Movie.

I'm still excited to purchase the 2 Disc DVD and check out the special features, which are supposed to be much better than what we got with Public Enemies. I also just heard about Under the Hood and can't wait for that. So, I'd say check the film out and judge for yourself as to whether its good enough to buy, its available online for free, just search it.

Batman pretty much killed Owlman. Owlman's last line was fucking awesome.

If you look at that scene, Owlman has a good several seconds on the ice planet while the computer screen is flashing "ABORT: YES/NO?"

He looks at the screen, thinks about it, then just says "it doesn't matter" and lets himself die. At any point, he could have just hit the button and saved himself, then used the dimensional transporter (which Batman kindly threw him) to go home.

Batman pretty much killed Owlman. Owlman's last line was fucking awesome.

If you look at that scene, Owlman has a good several seconds on the ice planet while the computer screen is flashing "ABORT: YES/NO?"

He looks at the screen, thinks about it, then just says "it doesn't matter" and lets himself die. At any point, he could have just hit the button and saved himself, then used the dimensional transporter (which Batman kindly threw him) to go home.

He wouldn't have been there in the first place if Batman didn't send him there.