Canceled Flash Game

JackFetch

Actually, that looks pretty awesome.

I had the Superman game you're referring to. Its overall concept was pretty good; it just had some really bad combat controls, a lack of story, and a visual style that didn't compliment it at all. The free-roaming city aspect was very well-done, however, and it would actually work a lot better for a Flash game.

That video preview looked like a lot of fun; I really hope someone else makes a Flash game like that.

Gameplay wise, it looked more like a Sonic game.

Realistically though, unless you go through some bullshit bullet time process for every single action, there's no way for The Flash to work in a video game.

Realistically though, unless you go through some bullshit bullet time process for every single action, there's no way for The Flash to work in a video game.

I think that would depend on whether or not you want to actually have Flash constantly moving at super-speed, even when not attacking. He might slow down in-between attack moves; that way he could actually be caught off-guard. And hey, they could probably keep it at full speed for a lot of the running and whatnot; that way you could actually get that sense of speed.

My dream game would basically be like this one but with all the Justice League members (each with their own movement/gameplay style) being able to fight together in one massive city.