Notes on episode 350

Missy

James, Ian, and myself recorded episode 350 earlier this afternoon, and here are some notes:

- The raw, unedited recording is four hours long.

- The backup recording I always make was lost, so there's a slight chance some of my audio might not sound so good.

- There were a few glitches with Ian's audio, but I should be able to edit around that.

- My head met the desk.

- I summoned the spirit of Mr. Fisher. Ian yelled at me for doing so.

- James had a rant very early on.

- Ian had a rant earlier than that.

- Me, I really wanted a muffin.

James, Ian, and myself recorded episode 350 earlier this afternoon, and here are some notes:

- The raw, unedited recording is four hours long.

- The backup recording I always make was lost, so there's a slight chance some of my audio might not sound so good.

- There were a few glitches with Ian's audio, but I should be able to edit around that.

- My head met the desk.

- James had a rant very early on.

- Ian had a rant earlier than that.

- Me, I really wanted a muffin.

So, I really think we need to go into a betting pool to see what exact moment caused Mike to give himself a concussion. I'm betting on the obvious: Bat Credit Card.

Let me guess, she had it coming?

Maybe... :*

But the question is (and this could start another betting pool), which "she" and what did she "have coming" to her?

Guest DCAUFan1051

Mike: No. The show needs to be edited. There's a bathroom break about halfway through, a divergence into site-related business, and other things that need to be cut.

ok but as far as the rest of it besides the break and the site stuff it'll be in the released version right? (sorry for replying so late... just got home)