Saw VII... in 3D

Missy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
In the next one, it's revealed that Jigsaw's pet tortoise, Mr. Pinchy Flippers, has been setting up half the traps.

After the shamelessly political nature of the last film, I expect it will be revealed/retconned that President Obama has been behind it all along and that Jigsaw was merely acting on Obama's orders. Rush Limbaugh will be killed in some horrible manner, probably involving Oxycontin.

The music during the credits will be those little kids singing "Barack Hussein Obama, mmm! mmm! mmm!"

As much as I've ragged on the Saw series, Part 6 was the first one that actually ticked me off.

The first one was great. The second one was OK even if it was a needless retcon. The franchise started tanking in 3 and got worse in 4 and 5. Part 6, though, was the first one to actively tick me off by being overtly political.

• 2 weeks later...

To say that they're beating a dead horse would be inadequate. They've shot, buried, dug up, and repeatedly violated the horse.

You will fit in VERY well here!! :yes:

On topic: I'm so glad this is Mike's cross to bear. Not to ignore James or Dubs, but Mike has hated this franchise since Episode #1 of The Show. I'll take 1000 Batman & Robins over the Saw franchise.

To say that they're beating a dead horse would be inadequate. They've shot, buried, dug up, and repeatedly violated the horse.

On topic: I'm so glad this is Mike's cross to bear. Not to ignore James or Dubs, but Mike has hated this franchise since Episode #1 of The Show. I'll take 1000 Batman & Robins over the Saw franchise.

Thanks! :)

And at least Batman & Robin had a plot. It SUCKED, but it was a plot, rather than "let's see how disgusting and gory we can be".

We're just riding Mike's coattails on the fantastically moronic trip that is the Saw journey.