My first anime music video

James D.

Here is my first attempt at making an anime music video. The anime is Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge and the song is "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day. I decided to do a character portrait for this one because Donovan is such a badass.

Mucho thanks to Yoda for hosting this. I'm using Earth-2 as my homepage on www.animemusicvideos.org and I'm going to plug Earth-2 at the end of each video I make, so maybe we'll get some more people joined up. Here's the link:

Walking Alone?

Let me know what you all think of it.

As I said in the PM, I really enjoy this video. The intro (with everyone shutting the windows and the close-up of Donovan) and the portion where the action and music really kick in (the 50 second mark) had me pumped.

After seeing that video, I must own these DVDs.

As I said in the PM, I really enjoy this video. The intro (with everyone shutting the windows and the close-up of Donovan) and the portion where the action and music really kick in (the 50 second mark) had me pumped.

The music vidoe was great.

And Yoda you should get these dvds, the anime was fucking great.

PS. James, have you ever thought about using some vidoe from the shitty american cartoon series of Darkstalkers. :D

As I said in the PM, I really enjoy this video.  The intro (with everyone shutting the windows and the close-up of Donovan) and the portion where the action and music really kick in (the 50 second mark) had me pumped.

The music vidoe was great.

And Yoda you should get these dvds, the anime was fucking great.

PS. James, have you ever thought about using some vidoe from the shitty american cartoon series of Darkstalkers. :D

Let's see....where is that vomiting smilie...?

:puke:

There it is.

Thanks for the feedback. :toothy:

James: I was in the car this afternoon and instantly thought of your video when "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" came on the radio. Think about that. How often is it that you're reminded of a scene in a movie or whatnot thanks to a song? Not often. In fact, "Stuck in the Middle With You" is the only time I can honestly say it has happened to me prior to this. So once more I say, "Good job!"

James: I was in the car this afternoon and instantly thought of your video when "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" came on the radio. Think about that. How often is it that you're reminded of a scene in a movie or whatnot thanks to a song? Not often. In fact, "Stuck in the Middle With You" is the only time I can honestly say it has happened to me prior to this. So once more I say, "Good job!"

I am honored, Yoda. :)

I'm working on a new one. It's going to be a Hellsing video and I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Tool's song "Stinkfist". Not entirely sure yet, though.