Batman v Daredevil

Missy

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Due to Daredevil's radar senses Batman could never hide from him -- ever. There's no surprising him! To add to that, DD can dodge weapons thrown by Bullseye, so there's no way in Hell Batman would ever be able to whack him with a Batarang. So it fits to reason that if DD can dodge projectiles, then he can outmaneuver Batman as well -- if he can sense objects, then fists are no problem, especially at the range a punch must be thrown. Batman's the better fighter, certainly, but I have to give this one to DD and his radar senses.

Place: Gotham City or New York

Conditions: Normal

DD could easily tell he was Bruce Wayne just by the heart beats.

That's only if he met Bruce Wayne. And it wouldn't matter during the fight anyway, 'cause all Daredevil would be thinking about is subduing Batman.

DD could easily tell he was Bruce Wayne just by the heart beats.

That's only if he met Bruce Wayne. And it wouldn't matter during the fight anyway, 'cause all Daredevil would be thinking about is subduing Batman.

I'm just saying, if he could do that with ease, just imagine the arse whipping he'd unleash.

But his hearing is so strong that a sonic grenade type dealie would drive him nuts. Yeah, he's got other senses, but it would be so dehabilitating to him he'd be done.

BTW, hi everybody here. I like comics and video games, but I'm not some uber-fan, so I'll probably lurk around for the most part.

Batman's smarter than Daredevil. It'd be all Murdock offense until Bats accidentally discovered his handicap, threw down a sonic stun grenade or something along those lines, disoriented him and whupped his ass hardcore.

drq

Batman may be smarter than Daredevil, but he is not going to figure out he is blind any time soon. Even if it was pre-planned, it would be harder for him do. And once he figures out his blind, he then has to figure out what his super powers are, it's beleived in the Marvel world that Daredevil doesn't have super powers, he's just a man with a Billy stick. Sure Batman had plans to take down the Justice League, but there people who has been around, knows their powers and has seen how they work. It's just not going to happen.

Let's just say Batman had time to plan this encounter out. If that's the case, then Batman would have access to all of the news media that exists inside the Marvel Universe. Since DD's been outed, Batman would know that he's blind.

I do believe they've crossed paths before, but he might not know. My assumption is that Batman knows enough about the Marvel Universe to prep for a possible fight with anyone, but not a lot. For instance, he knew about Maximum Carnage, but I don't see him knowing that DD is blind. My guess is that he thinks DD is a human, much like him. However, if Batman has access to Marvel's news media, he might know about Matt being outed. If that's the case, he knows DD is blind and must assume that he has some sort of power that allows him to fight crime despite his handicap.

There should be something said about strategic conditions, such as if they've had time to scout each other out, and such.

I'm still pulling for Daredevil, because Batman isn't likely to find out about Matt Murdock's handicap unless by accident.

• 5 months later...

Batman, and it isn't even close.

Seriously, anyone who says Batman would only find out by accident about DD being Blind is deluding themselves. Batman would figure out pretty quickly that DD has some sort of super sense, and by a process of elimination would figure out what it is and as DRQ says, use some type of Sonic device to disorientate him.

Or, if you don't like the Sonic device, couldn't he have a BatDevice to sheild is heart rate? Or couldn't he control his rate so that it is confused with something else?

Or, remember the eipsode of Star Trek TNG, where Data lost some board game to a humanoid? He then won the rematch by going for the draw, knowing that his opponent would never suspect that. Batman would "attack" DD with projectiles but only as a means to lure him into a trap.

Too easy.

I think Batman figures out what Daredevil's weakness is and takes him down. If in their initial fight Daredevil's getting the best of Batman, then Batman beats a hasy retreat, plans for their next confrontation, and then wins.