Episode 356

RSS

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to bump this, but seriously, folks--go check the IMDB.com forum for Saw VI. I made a thread with all of the plotholes and stupid shit I could think of from our recording (titled something to the effect of "I just don't understand the love of this series"). You'd think I stepped on the box of kittens Dubs mentioned in the recording. The Sawtards came out in full force.

Dread Central is sucking the dick of Saw VI which is usually the opposite of what they do. Usually they bitch about Saw and suck the dick of every director they interview until they review the film and call it a piece of shit.

They think Saw VI is the smartest one. I'd look around the "room" they record in and try to pick out the smartest one but my eyes keep going towards the microphone and ham sandwich on the desk. Guess they're none too smart.

Hint: they also think 2012 was great too.

Since this is bumped anyway, I was thinking about the trap in the beginning. Could you not, conceivably, take your boot off and toss it on the scale? How about taking that axe and chopping off pieces of the table?

To be fair though. You guys fucking hate this series and yet you watch it. It is your fault. When I can't stand something, I stay away from it. It makes life a little nicer. Plus you tried to reason with the imdb boards. Most of those guys make Nick Palumbo look docile. They quote Jigsaw in their signatures! Did you expect different?

Retards have a lot of fun watching dumb shit. It's the reason Michael Bay has a job.

Looking for it now. Maybe they deleted it?

Sorry, I started it a couple weeks ago.

Here it is: The thread from hell

Ha. Wow.

I love those answers. "Clearly you weren't paying attention!" "Jigsaw's a hypocrite because he's crazy! Except for when he's a genius!"

I had forgotten how great the IMDB forums were.

Since this is bumped anyway, I was thinking about the trap in the beginning. Could you not, conceivably, take your boot off and toss it on the scale? How about taking that axe and chopping off pieces of the table?

Quite true, but in those tense 60 seconds, I doubt anyone would think of that.

Ha. Wow.

I love those answers. "Clearly you weren't paying attention!" "Jigsaw's a hypocrite because he's crazy! Except for when he's a genius!"

I had forgotten how great the IMDB forums were.

My favorite is the guy who said they don't need an "imbecile analyzing the movies."

To answer all your questions on that site James, well I think you didn't really understand the movie. And the people on that site had some perfectly good reasons why:

"well now we know your the retarded a5shole who changed the FAQ, after reading this its apparent that you missed alot in the series and it is in fact you who has the attention of a fruit fly."

"We need more spoon feeding scenes so idiots like the OP will understand the movie. Each question is retarded and could be answered if he actually paid attention to the movie."

"You act as if we care...Like your opinion and "rating" of the films will change EVERYONE'S minds....

And your questions don't deserve to be answered since they already have been in the movie that you're obviously too dense to get, otherwise you would know....

*facepalm*"

"You clearly just don't get the series."

And that is why Saw VI is a brilliant movie.

"I don't like saying this, but you just got pwned, Xenomaster!"

• 1 month later...

Hmm. I wonder if that's setting something up for VII, like it will be set a few years in the future, when the girl is a woman.

You know, I cannot dismiss that theory out of hand. One of the things the series was noted for (as in NOTICED) was how the later films plucked the smaller parts in the earliest films to expand/continue the series mythology.

If I were an actor, I'd be thrilled if I were cast in the three line bit part of DESK SARGENT in Saw VII, as that could mean my character wakes up in a trap in Saw IX or X. Hell, it might even lead to my character becoming the protege of Jigsaw's protege's protege! Woot-woot!!! :w00t: