Which Color Lantern Would You Be?

KnightWing

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey there, fellow forumites. As I was pondering the complexities of the Green Lantern emotional spectrum, I got to thinking:

Which lantern corps would each of us here at E-2 fit into?

After you've entered in the poll, feel free to post your thoughts on why you think you'd fit into the lantern corps you picked, as well as any other thoughts you have on the subject.

spectrum700.jpg

blackest-night-tales-of-the-corp-1.jpg

Credit for the lantern logos above goes to this guy. You can get his individual lantern images here.

I think I would probably fit in best as either Green or Yellow. It basically depends on what side of my psyche and creativity the ring was deciding on. In either case, it wouldn't be pretty because I would probably create some fucked up fear constructs with access with a yellow ring. However, I think I would go with green, partially because I like to think myself a good person, well, at least partially.

I think I would probably fit in best as either Green or Yellow. It basically depends on what side of my psyche and creativity the ring was deciding on. In either case, it wouldn't be pretty because I would probably create some fucked up fear constructs with access with a yellow ring. However, I think I would go with green, partially because I like to think myself a good person, well, at least partially.

Yeah, that makes sense. Right now I'm stuck between Green and Blue. I often sit around and hope for the best when I really should be getting things done, but I also tend to face fear through willpower.

I ended up going with Green. Blue is a very very close second, but ultimately I feel that I often want to be able to do something about a problem when I see it, rather than just hope that it goes away. Hope is still where I draw a lot of strength, but it's not what I usually focus on.

I'm probably a Blue Lantern. Might come off as horribly cynical/negative, but no one really gets to see the hope side of me, cause I keep it under very, very tight wraps. 's still there and strong, though.

That makes sense, actually. Good for you. :)

Let's see.

Willpower? Ha. No. My gym visits attest to this.

Fear? Back in high school, sure, but not much now.

Greed? Well, I am a collector.

Love? Fuck no.

Compassion? Negligible amounts.

Hope? See Love.

Anger? DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Orange: Though I have siblings, they weren't born until I was a teenager, so I grew up as an only child. That said, yes, I'm greedy.

Yellow: Sure, everyone is afraid of something. And can I cause it? Yes.

Green: I have willpower, I just choose not to use it as of late.

Blue: I have that Batman sort of optimism: hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Indigo: For adults? No. For children? Yes. I cannot stand to see a child suffer.

Violet: Lips sealed. :*

Red: My temper used to be bad. Very, very bad. Then I got older and it leveled out. However, recently there have been days where it takes everything I have to keep it in check. So I think this is what I'm going with.

Hmm... I like these rundowns you guys have going.

Red: I'm an unusually calm person. I can get ticked about certain things, but not to a terrible point.

Orange: I like having stuff, but not to the point where I'd say it's a defining quality.

Yellow: I have almost no inclination to cause fear in others. In fact, when I was younger, I used to have a fear of being feared by others.

Green: While I normally need a healthy dose of it in everyday life, straight willpower is what kicks in for me when it really comes down to the wire. Furthermore, the moment that anyone or anything that I care about is in jeopardy, there's no force on earth that'll stop me.

Blue: Hope is always important for me, and it's one thing that I always have a healthy dose of. But overall, I like to be able to fix problems as they occur (even if it's not my business and it gets me in trouble), rather than be patient and hope for the best.

Indigo: Compassion is always important to me, but not quite as strong as my stubborn viewpoints.

Violet: Not bloody likely...

Willpower? No, I'm an alcoholic.

Fear? I wouldn't say fear "defines" me, per se. It's a great motivator though.

Greed? I don't have an income atm, so that rules that out.

Love? Hasn't been happening lately

Compassion? In as much as I don't like undeservedly spiteful negativity, I guess so.

Hope? Doesn't work without pragmatism to match it.

Anger? I don't really get angry - I find it much easier to be sardonic instead.

So it's either Yellow or Indigo. And in that I don't cause fear, I believe that's Indigo by default. Groovy....

Red-I have a temper. A bad one. I can control it though and take it out in less destructive ways.

Orange-Greed, yeah. Of course. But it doesn't define me in any way.

Yellow-Most definitely. I've always been interested, motivated and driven by fear whether it is my own or, admittedly, causing it in others.

Green-Nope. I have very little willpower. If I wore a green ring, I'd probably be able to create a puff of smoke

Blue-Yeah, I'm hopeful but I'm more of a realist and an actor rather than a hoper.

Indigo-Compassionate? I don't know how you can work in my field and not be. But again, it doesn't really define me.

Violet-See above. It doesn't define me.

Red: I've generally got a low level of pissed off going on, all the time, but very rarely the RAGE! variety.

Orange: Ih, I'm greedy to a healthy, competitive level.

Yellow: I generally enjoy intimidating people for shits and giggles.

Green:Willpower is really weird with me. I very rarely exercise it, but when I do, I'm unbreakably stubborn.

Blue:I'm a bit too much of a pessimist for this one.

Indigo:I like to think I'm pretty compassionate, I suppose.

Violet:I've been in and out of a fair few relationships for a guy my age and looks, but I don't think they really define me.

Red, Yellow or Green, I suppose.

Red: I do have some anger problems, but it isn't a big issue, I barely get really angry.

Orange: I do love having stuff, and covet shit a lot.

Yellow: I don't really try and cause fear in others, but usually people know I can be a cunt when I want to be.

Green: I have average willpower. However when something has to be done, I can somehow get through a situation and block out everything till the job is done.

Blue: I really don't go for "All will be well" and hoping, I really am just all round miserable.

Indigo: I can be compassionate sometimes, like when theirs a crying child, it really tears through me. People who act like dicks though, can fuck off.

Violet: I don't say love defines me, but I do care for people and I don't let it show until I have to.

I can't say what I am then. Probably a mix between Orange and Yellow.

Since I can only choose one, I'll go Indigo. I've been told by pretty much every friend I have that I'm loyal to a fault and I think that falls under the "compassion" umbrella, yes? Violet was very tempting, though...

I think loyalty can fall under Green, Violet, or Indigo. It depends on how it's expressed.

Red - I'm a pretty mellow guy. It takes a lot of work to really get me going.

Orange - I'm not overly greedy. I learned a long time ago to make do with what I have (being poor will do that to you).

Yellow - Again, in high school, absolutely. Now, not nearly as much.

Green - I have next to no willpower whatsoever. None.

Blue - I generally believe things will work out the way they should. "Hope" is a little strong.

Indigo - I feel for people quite a bit.

Violet - Without going into details, I'd have to say this is probably me.