What do you want from E2 in 2010?

Missy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the video thing, TGWTG has various vid reviews of pretty much anything we could ever attempt to do, and we really don't have the staff or the resources to compete.

I say we stick to our strengths - opinionated written work and awesome audio content.

On the video thing, TGWTG has various vid reviews of pretty much anything we could ever attempt to do, and we really don't have the staff or the resources to compete.

I say we stick to our strengths - opinionated written work and awesome audio content.

Seconded. As a result, it'll be a long while until I can review Tank Girl, Captain America, Judge Dredd or Steel on Comic Reel-lief. Poor, poor me...

Well, for episode 400, why don't you do a review of Watchmen?

I mean, the book, the film, the game released on 360 and PS3(Hi Dubs!) and maybe the motion comic, and have the contributors either discuss it with you (Mike) over skype, or send you an MP3 file you can insert.

If that idea doesn't take, I give up!

But they've just missed the point where they could have Ian review the film, guest host on 400 and say "I did it thirty-five episodes ago".

Well, for episode 400, why don't you do a review of Watchmen?

I mean, the book, the film, the game released on 360 and PS3(Hi Dubs!) and maybe the motion comic, and have the contributors either discuss it with you (Mike) over skype, or send you an MP3 file you can insert.

If that idea doesn't take, I give up!

But they've just missed the point where they could have Ian review the film, guest host on 400 and say "I did it thirty-five episodes ago".

Indeed, it would be 89 episodes ago from that point.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I'd like to hear some of the cut stuff from episodes... Maybe call it The Unofficial Episodes ... or Lost In The Cutting Room? it would not be a regular thing, but if there is something that you guys wished was in a discussion from any of the podcasts it would be cool to hear. And no I'm not talking about super secret show discussions or bathroom breaks or whatever. :D

I'd like to hear some of the cut stuff from episodes... Maybe call it The Unofficial Episodes ... or Lost In The Cutting Room? it would not be a regular thing, but if there is something that you guys wished was in a discussion from any of the podcasts it would be cool to hear. And no I'm not talking about super secret show discussions or bathroom breaks or whatever. :D

The question is if Mike keeps that material. I would guess not since that would be a lot of room on his hard drive for something that might just be excessive coughing or an off-topic convo on the price of fish at Whole Foods.

That will be happening as part of the March ep of FYEO.

Adham Fisher, uncut.

Guest DCAUFan1051

and some tangents.

ok this is what I'm saying... have a separate show with these in. Like I said before it doesn't have to be a "regular thing" but every now and then. Like wasn't there some Adham singing on the Batman & Robin show that you cut mike? Stuff like that would be interesting to here as a blooper or something. At least I think it would. If it happens cool.. if not well it's not really a big issue. Everyone has a different formula so I know you'll do what you think is best, however my friend Steve created a "rant" podcast that is for just that subject. So our other shows don't get into tangents off the topic.

Or maybe have a roundtable episode on E-2 about the marvel 90's cartoons? If schedules mesh well try and get all the E-2 podcasters in one sitting. Again.. that's a BIG If I know, but it's an idea.

Or maybe have a roundtable episode on E-2 about the marvel 90's cartoons? If schedules mesh well try and get all the E-2 podcasters in one sitting. Again.. that's a BIG If I know, but it's an idea.

Schedules aside, I don't know that this would work, if only because "all" would include me, and me don't give a care or know a thing about '90s Marvel cartoons.

More than three people for one podcast is too much in most cases. I know very few that can pull it off and that's because they don't mind yelling over each other every five seconds.

More than three people for one podcast is too much in most cases. I know very few that can pull it off and that's because they don't mind yelling over each other every five seconds.

What he said. Even if there wasn't the issue of timezones, you still have to find a time that everyone can do and hope to hell that people don't speak over each other too much. And I too don't have much time for/knowledge about 90s Marvel cartoons.

If something's cut, it's been cut for a reason.

And no, Adham did not sing on the Batman & Robin show. I said there was singing, which there was -- by Ian, if I recall.

And I will never have more than three people on one episode of Earth-2.net: The Show. It would be a mess to edit.

And no, Adham did not sing on the Batman & Robin show. I said there was singing, which there was -- by Ian, if I recall.

And I will never have more than three people on one episode of Earth-2.net: The Show. It would be a mess to edit.

If I remember, that was in, he was singing I got you babe.

It may be weird to remember that, but it's not every day you hear an englishman singing I got you babe while reviewing B&R

If I remember, that was in, he was singing I got you babe.

It may be weird to remember that, but it's not every day you hear an englishman singing I got you babe while reviewing B&R

Remember that for the awards, folks!

And no, Adham has yet to guest on another E2 podcast - I think what got cut out was a reference to him and I said something like "oh, don't bring HIM into this review...." Which is slightly ironic given that Adham actually did listen to that episode.

On topic: I'd be interested in doing the odd music video. I'm currently honing my craft with the FYEO trailers on youtube, but I'd like to give it a shot. It'd probably only be using still photos as I don't have video-ripping software so they wouldn't be upto James's standard, but it's fun setting pictures to my audio mixing (which I do have the software for).