What do you want from E2 in 2010?

Missy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest TFG1Mike

While I love WFP and will continue to listen through the *cough not in continuity cough* episodes. I find myself listening to Earth-2.net: The Show less and less. It's not that I don't want to support The Show or anything it's just most of the episodes are Comic book related. I miss the movie review episodes. Whether that be something Mike sees in theaters or something from his DVD collection. I have kept up with the Reddick & Sims Eps, but I am so far out of comic book reading right now that the comic centric episodes carry no appeal to me. So is there any chance the weekly movie review episode can return?

Guest TFG1Mike

Hey, if this is about getting a new vag' on the show, I'm game.

Just sayin'.

ha! that should be POTD

all I'm saying is that I'd like to hear more movie reviews on The Show... doesn't matter who the co hosts might be.

I'd also chalk this up also to the site as a whole diversifying. We have Married to Movies covering a movie a week as well as usually Dread Media. Then Better in the Dark does it also once every couple of weeks. Then again, I came in on the tail-end of the time of the movie a week episodes so that might be why it doesn't bother me at all.

Hey, if this is about getting a new vag' on the show, I'm game.

Just sayin'.

ha! that should be POTD

Seconded.

Guest TFG1Mike

You are right Will... but Married To Movies and Better in The Dark are non Mike shows I'd like to hear mike review movies again. That's my basic point. If it's something he doesn't want to do (regardless of time constrants) that's cool.

I think we've got movies covered to the point where Mike would not need to do them, other!Mike. And you never know, there could be him guesstarring and whatever movie reviews he does for E2, too.

I would argue that with the start of Extra Lives and the continued movie reviews by the fellas, the show has diversified.

Nothing against new vag.

Plus there's more vag coming on IIWY, as you'll all find out tomorrow.

So, yeah, anyways.

Guest TFG1Mike

Damn, we were saving the review of The Dark Knight for episode 1000 as well....

Mike, you'll have to review a movie between then and now - the public have spoken!

haha I thought The Dark Knight would be Episode 500 of The Show.