Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Doug

There have only been four Zelda games I've ever really liked, and I've pretty much ignored the series for the past decade or so.

They're well made games, but most don't bring anything new to the table. Just not my thing, I guess.

What's it like? I have played Phantom Hourglass and I loved it.

The controls are almost the same, and the game play is to, only a lot less repetitive. Instead of having to retread old ground like you did in the ocean temple (I think that's the name), you pick up where you last left off in this games version.

Will do. It's a good thing the Wii enables me to play all these games.

It also gives me a good excuse to get a gamecube controller and actually taking use of the Wii's backwards compatability.

Ah, yeah. Great stuff.

If you can get your hands on the Zelda Collection gamecube disk at Gamestop, it's a great deal. (though I guess it'd be the same price as downloading the games with the Virtual Console)

Be sure and let us know what you think once you actually get the chance to play them.

Back on-topic...

I've been playing Spirit Tracks for a little while now. I think it may be the most adorable Zelda game they've ever made.

I like the puzzles, though the story isn't really all that compelling or immersive. Still, though, the game is really good. Extremely well-made in every way, and never frustrating.

Will do. It's a good thing the Wii enables me to play all these games.

It also gives me a good excuse to get a gamecube controller and actually taking use of the Wii's backwards compatability.

Ah, yeah. Great stuff.

If you can get your hands on the Zelda Collection gamecube disk at Gamestop, it's a great deal. (though I guess it'd be the same price as downloading the games with the Virtual Console)

Be sure and let us know what you think once you actually get the chance to play them.

Back on-topic...

I've been playing Spirit Tracks for a little while now. I think it may be the most adorable Zelda game they've ever made.

I like the puzzles, though the story isn't really all that compelling or immersive. Still, though, the game is really good. Extremely well-made in every way, and never frustrating.

Have you gotten to the second boss yet? I cant beat him... yet.

Edit: Never mind :)