The 4th Annual Earth-2.net Mainpage Awards

James D.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like MAP need to do a Blackadder episode. Or a Rowan Atkinson episode at the very least.

As for personal pimping, I'd say my best solo CR effort was the Wolverine review whilst the Daredevil ep with Des is also worth a shameless mention. With regards to FYEO, my favourite episode of 2009 was the Moonraker review (#11) and the moment is either the I-Wizzle reaction of #13 or Adham's many Roger Moore jokes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Send in my ballot at the last moment, although I didn't complete some categories. Honestly, my memory is too poor to recall which individual comic review I liked best, and I haven't a hope in hell of recalling 5 specific instances of what made me laugh most, at least not close to accurately. Plus best in my mind can also equal funniest, so I've just listed the movie reviews and so forth that entertained me best.

Feels odd this time around. Earth-2 has reached the point where I can no longer listen to most podcasts or read every article like I used too, simply because there are so many. Its a good thing, I like the site this productive, it just means that some stuff that may legit be great hasn't had a look from me this year.

• 4 weeks later...