The Convention Thread

dc20willsave

Current weather report for C2E2:

Wednesday: Partly Cloudy, High 53, Low 45

Thursday: Thunderstorms, High 65, Low 52

Friday: Showers, High 67, Low 44

Saturday: Mostly Cloudy, High 49, Low 40

Sunday: Showers, High 52, Low 44

So, bring jeans with maybe shorts Thursday and Friday. Also, an umbrella and a rain slicker just in case.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, James, the hotel has a nice enough lobby which they won't mind you waiting in until we can get there. Hannah, would you be up for splitting a Taxi to the hotel? Should only be about 10 dollars and as much I would like the walk, I also don't want to leave James sitting around waiting on us for longer than he has to.

Okay Dan, the question then is, since we'll all be leaving Sunday, if on Saturday night you'd prefer a night of bull shutting, bad movies, or card games? Since you effectively only get one night with the young'uns and all.

I'm up for pretty much whatever. I have to assume bullshitting will commence regardless of the activity, and that's largely what I'm after. I'm always down for shitty movies.

So review of my itinerary says if my plane is one time and I can get myself to the subway line in time My train will get in at 7:16 PM, and it'll take me 10 minutes to get there. If anyone wants to meet me at any point along the way let me know.

Anyone need my phone# check my facebook. I can receive (and to a limited degree) send texts so please contact me that way.