Sign in to follow this  
dc20willsave

The Convention Thread

Got my plane ticket. Are they mailing me my convention pass? I thought that was what was supposed to happen, but I still haven't received it yet, so just curious.

From the website:

If you are purchasing your badge(s) on or before 11:59 PM CT on February 1, 2019 your badge(s) will be mailed via USPS to the address you enter. International orders will have the option to mail their badges or pick them up at Will Call. If you order 5 or more badges, please note that Priority shipping will be automatically added to your order to ensure delivery. After December 13, 2018, we will not be able to make edits to your mailing address. Please note that badges will not begin to mail until the beginning of March.  If you purchase your badge after the badge mailing deadline, you will have to wait in line at Will Call to pick up your badges. If you are purchasing after 11:59 PM CT on February 1, 2019, please bring your printed confirmation to McCormick Place to pick up your badge. Otherwise your badges will be sent to your address.