Lost season 6

JackFetch

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is that Kate's death is going to be the final wedge between Jack and Sawyer, and the catalyst for their relationship as the new Jacob and Man in Black.

I see Hurley taking Richard's place.

No one else is surviving.

My theory is that Kate's death is going to be the final wedge between Jack and Sawyer, and the catalyst for their relationship as the new Jacob and Man in Black.

Damn it, that would actually make sense. What would happen with "Locke" in this theory?

Explodes in a big ball of fire?

It gets worse not only did it make no sense but it opens even more questions, who's this mother character? Why is there a magical vagina on the island? How did MIB know he had to build a wheel? If the black smoke didn't exist yet then who was his mother? Who is there father? Where is their father? Why were the villagers just accepting of a 14 year old boy coming into their camp? Didn't they have questions? And if they can't harm each other why did Jacob twice beat him up?

This ep was utter shit.

Even more questions:

Why did the MIB never get a name after 45 years?

How the hell are we supposed to cheer for Jacob now?

Why pile all this extra shit on when you only have two episodes left?

That had to have been the single most damaging episode of the entire series. I can't see how they can dig themselves out of this one.

Now that I think about it might actually be worse than the Hurley van ep because while that was a dumb ep I could just write off as just that a single dumb comedy ep, this THIS ep is the second to last ep of the series and you just brought up more questions! Unbelievable!

Even more questions

The mother was so stupid she couldn't think of another name? Bob was too difficult to think of apparently

Why didn't fake mom just give him the game? What was the point of putting it on the beach?

So the main reason Flocke wants to get off the island is because ............ he's curious?????????? THAT'S IT??????? What a shitfest of an ep

Why didn't fake mom just give him the game? What was the point of putting it on the beach?

She was lying. The game washed up to shore and he just found it. She was trying to make them believe that there was no outside world, so clearly she had to be the "creator" of everything.

Yeah, it's stupid.

The only way this makes any sense is if the actual MIB is dead and the smoke monster is a completely different entity that took his form.

I actually thought that Adam & Eve would've been Rose and Bernard. I did enjoy the twist of Jacob creating the Smoke Monster (Note, I think that it is similar to the way that Michael and everyone else are dead but also say they are trapped on the island, but because Jacob and his weird "can't kill SM/MiB" sortof screwed him over good when he went into the golden cave.) I'm wondering how Jacob changed his job to include blocking MiB from leaving. I hope they give us some conclusion with that.

Anyways, I'm wondering what Richard and the gang are cooking up, hopefully Ben will be able to have one last hurrah.

Yeah, I think just about everyone was thinking it would be Rose and Bernard. I believe they're still stuck in the 70s, so it would have made sense.

I see Ben committing some act of self sacrifice in the end. Either way, he's not surviving.

I don't expect them to answer even half of the questions people have.

All I ask for is some good writing and some character consistency, neither of which the last episode offered.

If they weren't going to answer the questions they asked, why bother asking them in the first place?

Because it's a wonderful marketing tactic.

The series finale is going to do huge numbers because even people that gave up long ago are going to tune in for the promise of answers.