Episode 43

RSS

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade. Find out what did get votes, and what the gang voted as the best of the decade. [ 1:26:14 || 39.6 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingpodcast/episodes/animezing_043.mp3

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade.

To be fair, Witch Hunter Robin was close to being on my list.

P.S.

I have returned to the forums.

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade.

To be fair, Witch Hunter Robin was close to being on my list.

P.S.

I have returned to the forums.

Great to have you back (feels odd saying that considering your in the room across from me right now).

Also, Simon? Really?

• 3 weeks later...