Episode 43

RSS

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade. Find out what did get votes, and what the gang voted as the best of the decade. [ 1:26:14 || 39.6 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/animezingpodcast/episodes/animezing_043.mp3

Wow, three of those are the things I've seen, so it'll be interesting to see what you guys considered to be better. Always looking for new material to watch (although I really didn't dig Rumbling Hearts, and I'm usually very open about what I try out).

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade.

To be fair, Witch Hunter Robin was close to being on my list.

P.S.

I have returned to the forums.

Afro Samurai, Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, Gantz, Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. These are just some of the great anime that failed to garner a vote on the ballots of Animezing Podcast's Top 11 Anime of the Decade.

To be fair, Witch Hunter Robin was close to being on my list.

P.S.

I have returned to the forums.

Great to have you back (feels odd saying that considering your in the room across from me right now).

Also, Simon? Really?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived