Sign in to follow this  
Drubot

Warren Ellis

Did you read the entire series? I laughed my ass off at the end when Spider... well, I won't spoil it... but when he did what he did and he said what he said... I laughed and laughed and laughed. Great ending to an awesome book.

I haven't read the ending yet. I'm still waiting on the final TPB to come out so I can just read all of them at once. Have you read Planetary yet?

Have you read Planetary yet?

I read up to 12 or 13 (?) and then there was that loooooong break between issues. So I can't even remember what was going on, I just know that it was good.

Oh, and trust me when I say the ending to Transmet is the best.

Warren Ellis rocks. I remember spending months on his forum, where he was the head mod. That was awesome. You think pissing off Xavier was bad? Nothing compared to the fury of Ellis.

Ripping Yarns

It occurs to me that an awful lot of trouble in Gotham City could have been averted a long time ago if Batman had just ripped the Joker's nipples off.

I mean, treatment doesn't work, does it? They stick the Joker in the nuthatch, he comes out again and does the same things.

A man with the nipples ripped off him does not make the same mistakes twice.

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, and need the nipples ripped off them.

I mean, who's going to argue?

"Batman, I've heard disturbing reports that you ripped the Joker's nipples off."

"Choke on my fuck, Commissioner Gordon."

"...okay."

I mean, crime in Gotham City doesn't exactly seem to be affected by a man dressed as a bat flapping around the place. But no-one disobeys a man wearing a necklace of human nipples.

"I'm Batman" isn't cutting it in the striking-fear-into-their-hearts stakes. But "I'm Batman -- and I'm here for your nipples" is an entirely different proposition.

Criminals would see the error of their ways after a man in a black leather pervert suit had their nipples off with the edge of a Batarang, you mark my words. Or a Bat-Denipplizer.

I'm off to ring DC Comics.

© Warren Ellis 2002, 2004

(SCREAM TALKING. Fifty short pieces. A complete work, more or less. This is an old one, but I don't think you've seen it yet. So I thought I'd pass it on.)

This is why I love Warren Ellis.

It's the real reason for the creation of the engen.

Ellis was having webcam sex with the girlfrend of one of his fans.

the boyfrend found out and posted the pic's on WarrenEllis.com.

Halaraty ensued.