Movie trivia

Chops

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fisher was cast as Carrie and Spacek was cast as Leia, but they swapped parts.

[Pinned, because I think it's an awesome idea.]

Rules (cvskin can change these if he wishes)

01. If a question remains unanswered for 48 hours, a new one may be asked by anyone.

02. Even if you are 100% sure of an answer, do not ask a new question until your answer has been confirmed.

03. If your answer remains unconfirmed for 48 hours, you may then ask the next question.

yep, your up Yoda. Thanks for pinning it.

I'd add a fourth rule, this should go without saying, but do not Google the answer. You either know it or you don't, looking up the answer online is cheap and ruins the fun of these games. Obviously noone will know if you did or not, so we're just going by the honor code here.

I'd add a fourth rule, this should go without saying, but do not Google the answer. You either know it or you don't, looking up the answer online is cheap and ruins the fun of these games. Obviously noone will know if you did or not, so we're just going by the honor code here.

Tack on the IMDB to that as well. That's my constant sourse of trivia and I want to test myself on this....

Agreed, you either know the answer or you don't. However, questions can be plucked from IMDB.

Answer to the last question: "Will you send a helicopter?" or "Are you sending a helicopter?"

Next question: If studio execs had gotten their way, who would have played Jay in Mallrats?