Movie trivia

Chops

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one got it, I'll give it away: Chuck Wepner. He was a judge during the finals of the Brawl for All at Wrestlemania XV.

New Question: Who was originally supposed to be cast as Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs? (Note: Not who auditioned, but who Tarantino originally had in mind as he wrote the part.)

Carrie, as in Carrie Fisher. It's one of my favourite movei stuff ups.

I think I remember either reading or hearing somewhere that it's an incorrectly-labeled goof, since Hammill was kind of wildly shouting more than saying her name. Either Fischer, Hammill or Lucas said it wasn't a goof-up. Truthfully, it sounds more like he's saying "Heyyy!"

And how can you love that more than the Stormtrooper hitting his head, anyway? :)

If you listen, he clearly says her name. As for the Stormtrooper bumping his head, what's even better is that they had Jango Fett do the same thing in Attack of the Clones (after he fights Ben) to tie the whole thing together. (He is the template for Stormtroopers after all.)

Michael Keaton plays the character of Ray Nicolette in both films.

Correct. You're Up.

Yoda, I remember reading that about Jango hitting his head, I don't remember seeing it though, but I likethe idea. If you ask me, the worst thing about the prequels and the remakes is the whole different accent for Bobba Fett. I love the original Bobba Fett. Why oh why did they have to change him.