Powers

JackFetch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that. It'll most likely move to DVD a year after. Besides, while it mentions the PS4 in partiicular, it's also coming to PSN so that includes the PS4 and the PS TV coming out in the fall. With it being free to PS Plus, quite a few people will see it. Probably around the same if it was on FX.

Hardly anyone will see it. If it was coming to tv or Netflix they would, but let's not kid ourselves. Hardly anyone watches tv on their PS4 unless it's Netflix, and PS TV is a niche market. They control the content, and are keeping it to Sony services, which is a mistake.

I really don't understand what the hell PS Tv was supposed to be, though that could be because I was doing a drinking game to the conference, and that's about when we started pounding them back. I think it's supposed to be like Amazon Fire, but it also works with your ps4, and offers content from past consoles?? It was very confusing.

EDIT: Kotaku has a decent explanation: http://kotaku.com/playstation-tv-is-coming-to-the-us-this-fall-for-99-1588433916

As to the status, I'm not sure what's happening, but apparently it's coming out in December, so they have some sort of a plan.

• 2 months later...

A-Team was awesome. Bite thy tongue, Nelson.

The exact same movie came out that same year, but had Jeffery Dean Morgan and Chris Evans and was actually awesome. No amount of Liam Neeson doing bad impressions can make The A-Team compare to the glory that is The Losers.

And Copely's awesome degeneration into a medieval Howard Hughes was the very best part of Maleficent, not that I didn't enjoy Jolie. Which it's weird, because I don't usually like her.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Sharlto Copley is all kinds of wrong for Walker, looks wise. I'm not trying to be a fanboy here (I haven't read Powers in ages), but he isn't beefy enough. Worse, that picture makes him look like a clone of any generic, scruffy TV cop. Maybe when I see his Walker in action I'll change my mind, though, because he is a good actor.

I don't know Susan Heyward. Anybody seen her body of work?

• 4 weeks later...