Koete

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just watched the most recent episode, "Revelations".

1. The Injustice League!

2. Led by the Joker (voiced by Brent Spiner)!

3. (Almost) The entire Justice League!

4. Including Guy Gardner!

5. Doctor Fate's helmet/Nobu return!

6. The Light revealed! (Won't spoil this)

Make sure you've seen all the previous episodes before seeing this one.

Not sure if I like the Joker's voice actor (Brent Spiner). I do like the character design, but I need to hear more from him. Given that Weisman likes to play long games with character and their story lines, so I am pretty sure we will see Joker again.

Yeah, I don't think he was the greatest Joker ever either, but still a breath of fresh air after the one in Brave and the Bold. I do hope we see more of him.

What I was more disappointed with was that Black Adam had no lines, yet C-listers like Count Vertigo and Wotan did.

Yeah, I don't think he was the greatest Joker ever either, but still a breath of fresh air after the one in Brave and the Bold. I do hope we see more of him.

What I was more disappointed with was that Black Adam had no lines, yet C-listers like Count Vertigo and Wotan did.

I had no clue who Wotan was until they mentioned him by name. Same with Atomic Skull. I do like Brave and the Bold's Joker, but a little goes a long way with that potryal of the character. Lol.

• 4 months later...

Young Justice video game coming soon. Looks like it's got an in-canon storyline, too.

This is pretty cool. It's been very, very rare for an animated DC show to get a video game published on anything higher-level than the DS or Wii, but this one's on PS3 and Xbox. Hopefully we'll get to play as a wide number of characters.

• 2 months later...

A little but this week really upped the ante. First off, I really like the time jump. Among other things, I love what they're doing with I also love the new roster post-time jump. I mean, Beast Boy and Tim Drake as Robin alone make this awesome. That said, there are characters like Wally and Artemas where I'm wondering where they are.

Also, Nightwing. Everything is better with Nightwing. Then of course there's Lobo showing up for any reason. And Tim Curry voicing G. Gordan Godfrey.

Now I wanna see Red Hood in there.

That's not gonna happen, unless the next time skip is 10 years. They'd have to change the title to: "Middle-Age Justice." :rocking:

By the way according to wikipedia :D, there was a conversation between Dick and Tim in yesterday's episode that implied that Jason died. If it was there I missed it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just caught up with this. Awesome to throw the time-shift in, it increases the scope dramatically. When Black Manta Jr unmasked it was a real "Oh Shit" moment.

Loving the stuff with Speedy and the way they brought in Blue Beetle is pretty cool too.

This show has really been bothering me in a lot of ways. Mostly, I hate that a huge chunk of every episode is an info dump, where they just pile on exposition like there's no tomorrow but don't have a lot of fun with it. And now that they've time-jumped, it's worse because they're having to explain five years where apparently some huge events happened. And then there's the fact that the story is so detail-focused that it's crazy. It's like it's constantly trying to prove it's a smart show, but it's overthinking the plot.

And yeah, having Artemis walk out wearing Wally's shirt was a bit much, as is the fact that we're now dealing with a separated marriage (where one of the spouses is a serial murderer) and unknown baby drama. Why on earth do we need twisted marriages and baby drama on this show?