Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll admit, between just that trailer and Ted, Family Guy needs to get canceled all ready for MacFarlene has more time for movies.

I'd heard so much about how amazing and funny Ted was, so I gave it a go. I lasted all of five minutes before turning it off.

Don't find Family Guy funny either.

James Franco has purchased the rights to Greg Sestro's book The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room which is a tell-all about the making of The Room.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, I've been reading the book and it's really good. On the other hand, I can see Tommy Wiseau getting sue happy. On the Third Hand, I can so see Franco playing Wiseau which would be oddly cool. On the fourth hand (wow, am I Buddha?), I can see him using Seth Rogen who I am growing increasingly wary of. I don't know how to feel. It's almost as if...

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, FRANCO!!!

The Christmas Special at the beginning of the second series of Shameless is singlehandedly the darkest Christmas thing I've ever seen, and I make it a habit to watch films with deranged psychotics with mommy issues slaughter people for not enjoying the holidays properly every year.