Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

Community's premiere has been delayed. This may seem like a bad thing but it's sounding like it and Shitney are being held back to fill other holes in their schedule in more desirable real estate. There are three sitcoms that haven't premiered yet and two slots in the Thursday night schedule that will be opening by mid-season (30 Rock and Up All Night). Taking in mind that Animal Hospital isn't getting good ratings or reviews, there are possibilities there. Or the remaining episodes will get dumped in the summer. Still, either way, things could be looking up.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually loved last weeks episode. Something about Liz Lemon getting all hot and bothered over organizing her schedule is hilarious to me. Plus, you have got to believe that the idea of an inept politician who looks exactly like the star of a sketch show is directly a refrence to Tina Fey and Sarah Palin in the 2008 election.

Out Actors Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi Starring In Gay Sitcom “Vicious Old Queens"

Britain’s ITV has ordered a new sitcom starring out actors Derek Jacobi and Ian McKellen as an elderly gay couple.

Vicious Old Queens will feature the legendary actors as a catty couple living in the posh London neighborhood of Covent Garden. Six 30-minute episodes are being produced by Gary Janetti, a former writer and executive producer for Family Guy and Will and Grace. “No one can quite believe ITV have managed to get Sir Ian on board,” a source told The Star on Sunday. “Brit stars don’t get much bigger than him. It’s a great coup to get these two.”

This week, McKellen, 73, told students at a London school that hiding his sexuality when he was younger actually made him a better actor: “I think that’s why so many great British actors are gay—we spent so long pretending to be straight, to be someone else, that eventually we became very good at it.”

Source.

How did I never know I wanted this this much?