Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't we all just want to see the Turtles? Isn't April o Neil irrelevant?

I don't want to see any of this shit because it's Michael Bay and I'm not 12 anymore.

The only way I could see Megan Fox working as April is if they make her character one of those "so pretty no one takes her seriously" types. Maybe she's actually a good reporter, but others constantly assume that she was only hired because she looks good on camera. Hell, Megan Fox herself probably gets treated like that every single day, so there's a chance that she could actually play that type of role well.

Don't we all just want to see the Turtles? Isn't April o Neil irrelevant?

Keep in mind this is Michael Bay. He did THREE Transformers movies that featured the human allies more than the fucking Transformers themselves. Are we honestly expecting to see the Turtles more than April and Irma? Hell, if Vinton is in this movie, I expect he'll get more screen time, mainly for the scene where Master Splinter defecates on him. It's a Michael Bay. CGI waste products need to be shed.

I don't think it matters one bit who April o Neil is.

It matters because this is what she looks like. She's jumping on a trampoline for no reason. She's not there for her acting chops.She's the frosting on the TMNT cake. Just there to look good.

April is there to be the damsel in distress and to say "OMG GIANT TURTLES!" It absolutely does not matter who plays her.