Episode 73

RSS

In "Twilight," Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl give themselves over to stoic, abusive vampires... oh, no. Actually, Brainiac and Darkseid join forces to destroy the sun so vampires no longer sparkle... wait. That's wrong, too. Ohhh, okay! They set a trap to kill Superman because he wrote a positive review of the book for The Daily Planet... or because they're jerks who simply want him dead. Then in "Tabula Rasa," Lex Luthor manipulates Amazo into destroying the League, but he decides to find his own fate. (Hmm, oddly enough it involves becoming stoic and sparkly.) "Only a Dream" then sees Doctor Destiny invading the dreams of his girlfriend and the Justice League, all in an effort to bring them to their knees. (Didn't Edward and Bella come to Stephenie Meyer in a dream? Christ!) [ 2:09:24 || 59.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_073.mp3

In "Twilight," Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl give themselves over to stoic, abusive vampires... oh, no. Actually, Brainiac and Darkseid join forces to destroy the sun so vampires no longer sparkle... wait. That's wrong, too. Ohhh, okay! They set a trap to kill Superman because he wrote a positive review of the book for The Daily Planet...

Brilliance.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I can't get it to download through iTunes grr ... must not be there yet

It's been there for a while now, actually.

well I've unsubbed and resubbed several times and it isn't downloading.

In "Twilight," Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl give themselves over to stoic, abusive vampires... oh, no. Actually, Brainiac and Darkseid join forces to destroy the sun so vampires no longer sparkle... wait. That's wrong, too. Ohhh, okay! They set a trap to kill Superman because he wrote a positive review of the book for The Daily Planet... or because they're jerks who simply want him dead. Then in "Tabula Rasa," Lex Luthor manipulates Amazo into destroying the League, but he decides to find his own fate. (Hmm, oddly enough it involves becoming stoic and sparkly.) "Only a Dream" then sees Doctor Destiny invading the dreams of his girlfriend and the Justice League, all in an effort to bring them to their knees. (Didn't Edward and Bella come to Stephenie Meyer in a dream? Christ!) [ 2:09:24 || 59.3 MB ]

Fantastic.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Toxic stuck-in-the-ground dude from Batman Beyond! That was easily creepier than Dr. Destiny, I have to say.

I agree!

That was freakin' messed-up. In an awesome way.

I assume you mean Tony The Earth Mover

Mike! I literally just thought of this off the top of my head for the "creepiest moments" discussion:

Toxic stuck-in-the-ground dude from Batman Beyond! That was easily creepier than Dr. Destiny, I have to say.

That's it!

Would you then put Doctor Destiny's melty face at number two?

Mike! I literally just thought of this off the top of my head for the "creepiest moments" discussion:

That's it!

Would you then put Doctor Destiny's melty face at number two?

After thinking it over for about...12 seconds, here is my top 4 (I think):

1.) Tony the Earth-Mover

2.) Gotham Knights Scarecrow

3.) Slade's 'face' revealed in "The End"

4.) Dr. Destiny's face melting off